Thread: Another find
View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Aug 27, 2018, 07:57 PM
Interesting thing I noticed in the Readme included in this beta...
Quote:
MLLE

I’ve included a version of MLLE, the Jazz2 editor. It might be missing a couple of DLL’s; I’m not sure what it needs. I assure you that if it doesn’t work this time it will the next time around.

Here is all you really need to know:

E - Event Window. Choose an event, click OK, and the event is there.

Right click on every main window to see options. You can choose various layers and edit them individually. (properties as well)

Everything else is Windows easy.
The beta does not seem to include a copy of MLLE, as claimed by the readme, and the readme also details many cheat codes that don't work(A couple that do, though. It lists "JJTIMSGIRLFRIEND" as a cheat code it described as "For programmers." Doing "JJTIMSGIRL" seemed to toggle showing the framerate in my experimenting), so I feel like the readme was for an even earlier version, and was mistakenly included on the CD.

There's also a text file called ChangesLT.txt, which isn't massively interesting, but contains a few mildly neat tidbits...
Quote:
- increased speed of zipping/dezipping routines for file compression (new level format
coming, one of the first things in the USA)

- cheatcodes:
"jjguns",
"jjgod",
"jjshield",
"jjpower",
"jjd", //debug
"jjcpu", //cpu stats : writes CPU stats in LOG, gives percentages spent on AI/graphics etc
"jjkill",
"jjquit",
"jjinv",
"jjfly",
"jjnowall",
"jjlight",
"jjammo",
"jjgems",
"jjfire",
"jjnext",
"jjmorph",
"jjrush",
"jjbird",
"jjq",
"jjk",
"jjnxt", //NEXT LEVEL!
"jjt"

Last edited by Love & Thunder; Aug 27, 2018 at 08:14 PM.