JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Dec 14, 2006, 12:11 PM
Oh, I'm nominated =D. Here are my votes:

Best levelmaker:

Birdie - Victorian Urban, LaYOutZ CTF Package
Blackraptor - Race for the vodka, The Chasm, A Generic Single Player Level
Cooba - Random Race Levels, An Uninspired Psych Level, The Dismal Palace
P4ul - Eastern Swampside, The Death Facility, The Temple of Suffering, Cursed Leaves
Snooze - Randomizer, Romantic Landscapes, Teacup, New Ages CTF
Superjazz - Ctf4all vol.2, Atom Heart 243.5

Really hard. Birdie has made interesting CTF layouts and a good Battle level, but other people have made very nice levels as well. Blackraptor made awesome levels as well.. just as the others. Snooze started the year with worse levels but after Teacup and New Ages CTF I really don't know what to think. By the way, if you would list what I made this year then it would be a pretty long list.. Private Property, Unknown Hills, Serious Emergencies, To The Point!, First Boredom and Particular Difficulties.. 15 levels total. Anyway, Snooze gets my vote here.

2006's best level pack:

LaYOutZ CTF Package by Birdie
New Ages CTF by Snooze
Particular Difficulties by DarkSonic
StreetF.pak by Impressive Creations

Um, hard choice.. one is my own pack, one is a pack just uploaded, one is a pack with really interesting CTF levels and the fourth is a pack with really nice SF levels. Have to go for StreetF.pak I guess. No, I'm not biased.

2006's best CTF level:

Atom Heart 243.5 by Superjazz
Helldome by EvilMike
Teacup by Snooze
Technodus Cargo Station by Ragnarok
The Boneyard by Snooze

TCS is from 2005, but just uploaded. It's really cool though. The Boneyard is in my opinion as good as Teacup, Helldome is a really evil level and Atom Heart is.. well, one of my favourites. Atom Heart 243.5 gets my vote here.

2006's best (non-CTF) level:

A Generic Single Player Level by Blackraptor
Boomerang by Cooba
Shade Castle by Violet CLM
The Chasm by Blackraptor

A Generic Single Player Level is really hard and long, Boomerang is a very nice Race level, The Chasm is a LRS level that's still fun to play and Shade Castle is an interesting Single Player level as well. Shade Castle gets my vote here.

2006's best tileset:

BioWinter by BioHazard
Kansas by LMAT
Omen Woods by LMAT
The Twilight Park by Blade

The Twilight Park is really nice but hard to use for me, BioWinter is nice but not the best, and Omen Woods and Kansas are tilesets that are really nice as well.. I'll go for The Twilight Park

2006's best tileset conversion:

Inferno 2.0 by P4ul
JJ2 conversion pack by NOKA
Jungle 2.0 by P4ul
Legendary by Chiyu

JJ2 Conversion Pack has a Tube Electric conversion and 2 others that are really nice, plus it was a Featured Upload in October. JJ2 Conversion Pack gets my vote here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia