View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Jan 6, 2004, 02:53 PM
Name: Sol Malcoria
Alignment: Evil
Personality: A defect from the Carrotus Corps, Sol is devious, unpredictable, and typically regarded as a traitor. He has been known to work solely by and for himself, but he just recently joined the ranks of the reptiles as an informant, a spy, or, failing that, a warrior with balls of steel. Sol never backs away from a fight; in fact, he’ll jump in and start attacking everyone around him, even if it had nothing to do with him in the first place, simply for the adrenaline rush brought on by the heat of battle.
Sol is renowned for his short temper. If someone angers him, enemy or otherwise, he simply runs them through. Any time he’s been challenged after he’s slain a teammate, he kills his challenger. Several bands of pirates, theives, and other such miscreants have fallen to the amalgamation of Sol’s temper and skill.
Appearance: Sol’s orange fur has been powdered to a deep red, which also keeps it from looking shiny. His eyes, usually shifty as he looks for a weakness in an enemy, are mostly a dark blue, but his right eye has a thin silver line through the middle. He usually is seen wearing a black leather jacket, with no shirt underneath, and black pants with individual steel rings linked into the belt loops.
Weapons: Sol’s primary weapon is a glowing green energy saber, stored in a spring-loaded holster on his wrist, whose blade extends to almost three feet when he wields its hilt. Sol prefers face-to-face combat, and as such is masterful with the nearly weightless blade. At longer ranges, Sol uses a standard FragCan (short for fragmentation canister) launcher, stolen from a Corps base.
Special Powers: Some of Sol’s tactics with his sabre almost seem to defy the laws of physics.
Quote: “Friggin’ ‘ell!”

Name: Kaya “Nocturne” Baltus
*Species: Bat
Alignment: Good
Personality: Nocturne is an admirable creature, in that she humbly respects and is respected by those around her. She is very wise for her relatively young age, and does not hesitate to share her wisdom with others. A mother of two, she is very fond and protective of her daughters, as well as any young creature, especially since her mate went MIA and was deemed deceased. She also has a very potent interest in one Mat Batty, even though she’s only ever seen him twice.
Nocturne is not, nor cares to be, skilled with weapons. Instead, she volunteers herself to be a night scout, winging about effortlessly in the dark sky and tracing movement below her. She wastes no time in reporting anything suspicious.
Appearance: Nocturne has a coat of dark brown fur covering her small, lean body, and her silvery eyes are flecked with blue. Her ears appear slightly oversized, and she flattens them to the back of her head when something is too loud.
Weapons: None.
Special Powers: While most bats rely on echoing squeaks to locate themselves, Nocturne has an uncanny sixth sense of her surroundings, which doubly allows her to stay completely silent as she goes on her scouting flights.
Quote: “Air resistance is a drag.”

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 07:07 AM.