View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Mar 11, 2004, 06:47 PM
The return of the MAD CRAZY 4I THINKBOX! *bamf!*

Four new characters for everyone to play with. For anyone who cares, this brings my count up to 55.

Name: Arkrxern Motcrurh (pronounced Arkazern Motcrew)
*Species: Indeterminate, possibly a hare
Alignment: Good
Personality: Arkrxern is as enigmatic as his incomprehensible name. Nobody knows exactly what he is, where he’s from, or what he wants with Carrotus. Despite the mystery that surrounds him, it has been proven that he has taken up an allegiance with the Carrotan forces, whether official or not. He is a selfless creature, fighting for the sake of others, on or off the battlefield. However, when he becomes the focus of an argument or other sort of standoff, he deals with his aggressor in a frighteningly collected manner. He has never been seen to flinch.
Appearance: Arkrxern’s fur is a dark shade, almost black, but its hue changes depending on how one looks at him. His dark grey headband ends in metal tips, and a metal headplate attached to the front protects his forehead. He also wears two steel bracers on his wrists, and similar metal ringplates on his ankles. In battle, the entirety of his armour is a pair of steel shoulder and rib guards.
Weapons: Arkrxern wields a double-ended battleaxe with relative ease. He regularly sharpens the blades, so it’s rarely an ineffective weapon.
Special Powers: Arkrxern has an innate ability to store heat in his fur. Whether or not he knows how to control this is unknown.
Quote: “With friends like that, you might as well kill yourself now before they take it upon themselves to do it for you.”

Name: Brian Wilder
Alignment: Good
Personality: Wilder, more commonly referred to as B. Wilder, is widely known as the quintessential action hero. He backs down to no one, and will take on any challenge he is faced with. Anyone who messes with him usually doesn’t live to do anything else. His main, if not only, downside is that he often can’t find anything to do with himself when he’s not in battle. In a case like this, it’s typically a safe bet that he’s gone to work out somewhere.
Appearance: The first thing everyone notices about B. Wilder is his bodybuilder-like form. His camo-patterned pants subtly add to the image of strength, amazing to the point of ridiculous, as do the defined muscles showing through his brown fur. The killing stare of his silvery-blue eyes shows the fire within him, which understandably burns with ferocity in the heat of battle.
Weapons: When not using himself as a particularly potent brute-force weapon, B. Wilder uses the Two-Ton, a heavily-armoured hovertank armed with two 90mm cannons and a Z.E.R.G-ling (which stands for Zero Entropy Rail Gatling) turret. He’s also very proficient with any number of short- to medium-range guns.
Special Powers: Short of mortal injury or wounding, nothing seems to be able to faze B. Wilder enough to slow him down.
Quote: “Since when is it impossible to be strong and smart at the same time?”

Name: Killian Baratas
*Species: Wolf
Alignment: Evil?
Personality: Killian, the self-proclaimed King of the planet Gemulon, is strangely noble for a villain. He regards himself as a knight as well as a king, and as such follows a code of ethics, as any knight would. However, he is extremely skilled in one on one combat, and he does not hold back on anyone, nor does he hesitate to slay his opponent when he feels that they’ve been duly defeated.
Appearance: Clad in dark-hued armour, Killian is intimidating even at first sight. The fur on his face, the only part of his body left unprotected, is a shadowy silver. The plates of metal that make up his armour, as well as the scabbard for his sword, are a metallic navy tone. The only part of his form that is not a dark colour is the blood-red gemstone embedded into his chestplate.
Weapons: Killian tends to use a sword in battle, whose blade has been shaded to a dark silver, almost matching his fur. Failing his blade, the spikes on his right shoulder guard deal a killing blow instantly.
Special Powers: Both Killian’s sword and his armour are made of a mysterious supermetal that is impossible to even dent using conventional methods.
Quote: “You’ve crossed the line between brave and stupid.”

Name: Torin Hulst
*Species: Zouan (Bobcat)
Alignment: Mercenary
Personality: Torin is a good friend of Leon, a regular in the F-Zero Grand Prix competitions, who, like Torin himself, hails from the war-torn planet of Zou. They both have the same goal in mind: bring peace back to their home planet, once and for all. However, while Leon has set his sights upon the Grand Prix prize money, Torin chose a different path, and became a mercenary. Like any other sane for-hire, he fights for whichever side offers him more. As a result, he appears to be entirely focused on money at first, but he does prove to be a worthy ally, and overall very friendly with his peers, in the long run.
Appearance: Torin’s brown fur becomes white on the tips of his ears and tail, as well as his hands and feet. His bright green eyes usually are noted for how they shine, but they grow dark when he becomes angry or aggravated. He wears a bodysuit of light, blue-green armour, enough to deflect most attacks without hindering his movement. Also, a leather belt holding a few extra clips for his guns is always around his slender waist.
Weapons: Torin finds two autopistols enough to keep him suitably armed. If an opponent comes too close, he wastes no time in cracking them across the skull with a pistol whip.
Special Powers: Torin’s natural feline reflexes, combined with a strict training regimen, have made him very quick and very agile.
Quote: “This had better be worth it.”

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 07:10 AM.