View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Jun 13, 2004, 09:44 PM
"Says the man who hid in a trench for years, after associating himself with the Ultimate Evil and a thirteen year old." you say. Fooruman raises an eyebrow and says, "And you think being trapped on gremlin infested island, being attacked by evil merpeople in and underwater city where they worship gerbils, messing around in a shopping center supported by pieces of a magical bookmark, and nearly getting killed by a thief who has, in my opinion, the stupidest name in all existance is far odder than MY crazy adventures?! I'll have you know that I have turned bread into base metals and dropped TNT onto one of the most annoying travel agents I've ever met!!! And let's not forget about that Footrix incident..."

ONE HOUR LATER...

You and your teammates wake up as Fooruman finishes his story. He looks around confused, and says, "What were we talking about again?" Araches looks like she's ready to beat Fooruman to a bloody pulp. You mention something about the cold machine to your teammates, but they're too sleepy to notice except Fooruman, who's busy picking his nose again. "Well, I DID have a cold machine back at home before Unfooruman came. It was called a freezer."

All who have lost their sanity playing this game please raise their LEFT foot. B)