View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Mar 1, 2018, 03:38 PM
I am obviously biased here, but I see little reason to recommend Wikia over Jazz2Online's own wiki, which has a headstart on Wikia, content-wise, and no shitty ads (and other disadvantages Wikia has). So I would strongly advise everyone to not spend time and effort on replicating what already exists here. Magma Dragoon, why do you want to re-invent the wheel?

That said, as TreyLina indicates editing is currently disabled for most accounts by default, after we had some issues with spambots a while ago. But if you want to edit pages, just ask me. The wiki is a little rough around the edges, but mostly functional and contains a wealth of information. An updated version that solves some long-standing problems is in the works and will be released alongside a bigger site update later this year. But again, if you want to edit things right now, just ask me.

If you see any issues with the wiki right now, let me know too - they might be easy to fix.