View Single Post

JCF Member

plunK is an asset to this forum

Aug 29, 2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyroTheDragon View Post
I thought I was the first one to do Jazz Jackfox, and they got it down to the name. (Great minds think alike I suppose)

I already did a lot of work over Fox. (I still need to fix the boot texture and the ears)
Samus would require a LOT of vertex hacking if Jazz is to look right, and she tends to freeze the game on using the final smash if using custom textures.

I downloaded the Jazz Jackfox and Devan Koopa files and opened them in BrawlBox. Quite honestly I think my textures will be more accurate to JJ1 and JJ2.
Im downloading these to try as we speak. Are you planning a Spaz/Lori/Devan as well?

As for your Jackfox, what programs are you using? is it just textures using ash and the revolution SDK, or will it have vertex hacks as well?

As for the Samus textures crashing, I've had no problems with that since i starte using File Replacement 3.5.1 , Prop hacks [phantom wings] and the Giga and Company codes through Brawl+ 7.0.2

As for where I stand in the hacking field, I've been thinking for a while to try and make a custom JJ stage. My current Candidates are:
- Custom Stage 1 --> Medivo
- Custom Stage 2 --> Castle
- Some assorted 2D stages (Diamondus, (-)(-)(-)(-)(-), Labrat)
This all depends on how busy I am between school and work of course