Thread: Level Advice
View Single Post

JCF Member

WaterRabbit is doing well so far

Nov 18, 2018, 09:49 PM
Level Advice

So I'm making a level (after 14 years). Now I'm sure some of you remember me and that I made some pretty awful levels (I was a kid tho and didn't really know what I was doing. I still don't really.). Well I'm trying to change that this time.

The level I'm making is a battle level in Mez01 (noticed that there aren't too many battle levels using that here). So I've done the background layers and foreground layers, and the main layout. The thing is I'm not sure if my layout is any good, and before I get deep into ammo placement and carrot placement I want to make sure my layout is good. I have a feeling the flow isn't very good, but I need to check with other people to make sure I'm right.

So I'm aiming to get at least a 6.0 (higher is better tho) when I upload it on J2O so I'd like to get feedback first to see if I'm on track for that. And if I'm not, I would like to know what to do to make sure that I am. And please be honest, if my level sucks, please tell me that it sucks.

Here's a link to the level: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1sap9l...attle.j2l/file