View Single Post

JCF Member

Sasik is doing well so far

Nov 12, 2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Ok, extended the player limit. Didn't expect it to be such a problem.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle View Post
JE is a crappy level that is especially loved by noobs since they get very far just by camping the carrot, but atleast it's balanced
This might happen in duels or 2on2, but I do not think it is a common practice in 3on3. Still JE is balanced and not campy, especially in comparison with NBlast or Zaitox. I do not say to exclude any level from the mappool, but just to add JE to it, as it has been one of the most populars levels in the clanwars for years and it turns out very well in competitive games (the same goes for BBlair).
And I think we want to have noob clans playing in the tournament, don't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle View Post
bblair would be disastrous unless both teams play as red one time each
Well, I agree that red team has advantage in BBlair, but red team has also advantage in Semi, and Semi is in the mappool, so I do not understand your point of view here. Especially, if we take a look into JJ2WC Rules: Both clans choose color on their opponent's maps.
The clan who chooses BBlair or Semi takes responsibility for it. Also I wouldn't overestimate the team colour. If you play better, you still can easy win at levels like BBlair or Semi, even when you play as blue team. Maybe with minor points advantage, but in JJ2WC a "map win" is important, not small points.