Toni_

JCF Member

Toni_ is doing well so far

Jan 17, 2012, 06:51 AM
CODERS SAVE THE JJ2 PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito
Hi all,

I wish to give you guys some information that may alter the entire jj2 competetive scene.
First, no, and I mean no game which is played at the ladder is trustworthy anymore. Every game may have someone playing with radar and it isn't traceable.

Now players may be wondering why in the world I would state such thing. First of all, I got my hands on Radar v2 today. I know exactly what is possible now. The levellist this radar version works on: Semi, JE, BBlair, BBswing, silwi, Gauntlet, Epitome, FF, WW, Distopia, super, TCS, DW and Zaitox.

I can test it out with you guys if you want, I dont care. I can give all information by just checking radar basically. I even know everybodies health.

Ah, I also dont need teamchat anymore because I know when my flagcarrier is low and I know when to shout "S" because I can see enemy flagcarrier getting 1. All automatically.

Now I cannot tell how long this has been around already, I just know from a source he's been given a couple of untraceable Radar versions already.

I'll be able to show screenshots and I will be able to give evidence of everything I am stating. You can come visit me at my house and I'll show you everything for that matter.

Either way, laddering me is probably not gonna happen now anymore and I am aware of that. But I just wish players to know what is actually possible at jj2 and what you're dealing with. I also wish to get a discussion going and for someone to finally make whatever program that detects cheating - may if even be a program everybody has to use locally. That said, that'll probably be bypassable too so I might as well not play anything competetive at all anymore.

Enjoy.
JJ.net Forums

I want to say that I have this too. This is LAME. I would like every cheater who cheated with this in a bad way to die. Well it's enough. Veg said everything. I would like now to know,
DO YOU, CODERS, WANT TO SAVE THE JJ2 COMMUNITY, AND GAME ITSELF, BY MAKING AN ANTITOOL OR IMPLEMENTING SOMETHING SIMILAR IN PLUS WHAT BLOCKS RADAR2?
It's gonna be hard work, I Know, but at least try. I want this community to live. Not to die now. I want to give this to EVERYONE WHO I BELIEVE TO AND WHO WANTS TO HELP IN CREATING THIS PROJECT.

To Nimrod (if you see this): Please find a way to block Artem connecting to the serverlist. I know that he can change his IP easy, but if there's any other solution to ban him, do it.

Screenshoots:

LINK1 by Vegito

LINK2 by Toni ~ 1920x1080

LINK3 by Toni

Album. No more pics for now.