View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jan 6, 2003, 11:19 AM
Angry I work too much.

I decided to take a break from working on my JJ2 platform fangame and make a simple RPGM2k game of the first ten or so chapters of "Conquerer" (by Coppertop) (yeah, that's my idea of a break). I tend to get carried away when I start making stuff, and somehow became determined to have side-view battle graphics where the characters came onto the screen from the right and attacked the enemy. Once again I have the problem that I started some giant project and suck at animation. Solution? I need you're guy's help again. I need:

Character graphics (32x24, 3 frames for each direction) for:
-Copper DONE
-Ducky I plan to do this.
-Grath I plan to do this.
-Wild I plan to do this

Face graphics (48x48 per face) (with plenty of different faces) for:
-Copper
-KRSplat
-Ducky
-Grath
-Kaz
-Ninja
-Blcksheep
-Wild

Side-view fighting graphics (96x96 per graphic) for:
-Copper
-KRSplat
-Ducky
-Grath
-Kaz Kaz says he'll do this but nobody belives him.
-Ninja
-Claw
-Blacksheep
-Wild

I tried doing some of these myself. In about 10 hours, I got done:
5 frame fireing graphic of KRSplat in the game.

Charset of KRSPlat:

Anyone that helps me (and does a good job, meaning no monocolor shading and no using MSPaint) will get to beta test the game when it gets to that stage (which shouldn't be too long, depending on when I get some graphics).

Help would be apriciated. Any questions, just ask.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.

Last edited by Radium; Feb 4, 2003 at 12:03 PM.