View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Jul 9, 2004, 05:10 AM
The Greenthorpe Saga

I was planning on starting this little project again.
Everyone who is interested could post a little chapter, and create an interesting story. There are a few rules though.

#1, i want this to be a serious story, we have had enough WT stories that were a bunch of humour with little storyline.

#2, the first chapter you post should be a chapter to introduce your character, see mine to know what i mean.

#3, Pay attention to what other people have been writing, try to bring locations people use into your story, and pay attention to people's characters, respect people's characters.

#4, Do NOT mess up the storyline.

#5, Try to write something good, and have fun.

Sorry about all of the rules, but i think they are necissary if you want to get a good story going, we'll all have more fun if we pay some respect to eachother and try not to mess things up.

I'll try to post Chapter 1 tonight.

ADMIN NOTE
I'm going to see if we can make this a moderated story, on request of Slayo. Parts of the stories where the general concensus by the other writers is that they are bad or destroy the story will be edited out - not deleted, they will be saved. This is done to ensure the quality of the story which is a community story in which SlaYo means to aim high. You can talk with the other people on how to improve your shut down story part if you want - perhaps it will be allowed back, perhaps not.

It's a harsh measure but a story which the community enjoys can be spoiled by a single post, which is not good.

-FQuist

Last edited by FQuist; Jul 10, 2004 at 02:16 PM.