View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Aug 29, 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo(T.C.K.) View Post
Well, I don't know honestly if I can do that, but I'll do my best to answer any specific questions and if necessary check with the source.

Is that okay? So...what would you want to ask about?

I pretty much get what is what there in general, much more than with jazz 2 beta and whatnot.
Well, if you're okay to answer a few questions, I do have a few...

First, the easiest thing -- so this stuff consists of a much earlier build from development, a much later build, the commonly-available leak, and some design docs, correct?

Who or what is "Calypso"? And how exactly does that relate to the 400 build of Jazz 3 included in this set of files?

Do we know exactly what the difference is between the 400 Calypso build and the original leaked version is?
I ask because they appear to be the same build according to their log files, etc.(Which report version 400 in both), but they have rather different EXEs, and contain different levels, though the "Date modified" info on the files appears to show that the 400 Calypso build's files were last modified almost universally on the same date as the original leak's files, but two hours earlier(With some exceptions).

Is this all there was/is, in terms of Jazz 3 stuff?

Where exactly did this stuff come from?

I do have one additional question, but it's something only the source would really be able to answer, so I will totally understand if you can't get me an answer for this... As I understand it, based on what you said earlier in this thread, the source worked on the game in some capacity, and if that's the case, I'd like to ask this person if any progress was made on the apparently-planned PlayStation 2 version of Jazz 3, to their knowledge? I imagine this won't be the case, but if there was any work done, especially if it resulted in any builds or tests at all, I'd be really interested to hear about it.

Thank you very much for agreeing to hear my questions. Don't sweat it if you can't answer some of these, I'll be grateful for any and all answers you can give.