View Single Post

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Oct 26, 2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni View Post
I was negrepped for the first post in "Chuck Norris jokes" topic. Comment was "2006 called, they wanted their Chuck Norris jokes back". Can anyone explain me what it means? I got -6 pts because I just wanted to make you guys laugh. Really, this system becomes fantastic. Can anyone explain me how the system works? If someone negrep you, you can get -10 pts. Also if someone give rep to you, you can get +2 pts. How does the system decide how much pts will someone get? Does it depend on the comment lenght ? Or maybe of user's rep who gives rep and user's rep who receives rep?
I suppose what that means is that someone thought your thread was kind of late to the party, as the Chuck Norris joke are kind of a dead horse, beaten again every now and then - it's really old.

Score someone can give depends on the user's own reputation, amount of posts, when he or she registered, stuff like that - basically, if you're a veteran posters with high reputation, your opinion carries more weight.