View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 23, 2015, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I know. So there's no other way than to wait for Epic games to release JJ2 HD. Only thing I'm actually waiting for Plus is widescreen mode which I guess quite impossible too.

Edit: Ah, creating radar via angle script might be possible but having it as a plus feature would be great. Only if it meets the following conditions though:
1. It should show only your team mates. Showing opponents position would just hamper the games fun and intensity.

2. It should be able to differentiate each of your team mates. Like players icon on the radar should be based on his/her main fur colour.

3. Apart from these. The flag holder should be greatly differentiated. Maybe flagholder's icon should be big in size. And in case the flag holder has 1 or 2 hearts, his or her icon should start blinking. It should blink more fast if he or she is near death.

4. It should show where the flag is dropped. ( Read the next paragraph to know what I meant with this one).

And I think there should be an optional mode in CTF. Like the flag holder can drop the flag and his team mate can pick it up. But if the opponent players are able to touch it first, the flag will return to base again. This dropping should also happen if the flagholder dies. And the flag can be retrived in the same way.
But to make it not too much easy, there should be an option to retrive the flag in a limited time. So that it cant always be picked up so easily.
Also what about an option to use life bar instead of Hearts. And life will also decrease based on where the player got hit. Like if it hits your hand or legs, life will decrease less. But you will almost die with headshots or completely die with power up headshots. Except for seekers as its not quite posible.

Last edited by SAMI; Jan 23, 2015 at 10:36 AM.