View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Apr 13, 2005, 07:06 PM
Angry Somebody make me a tileset

I'm tired of all these hotel levels. I unleashed something very bad onto the jj2 community, and I want to redeem myself by making something better. I'm not going to say much, but let's just say it would be a bit more than a hamster maze where you run around getting coins, like all of these other hotels are. Stupid coins.

I understand that a lot of people actually enjoy running around getting coins, but I'm just sick of it. There are better ways of rewarding people, and I have a system that would most likely work and also put in some actual variation into the gameplay. Imagine that!

I'd probably make this wonderful level right now, if I had one thing: a tileset. All the good ones are overused. If you can think of a tileset which isn't overused, then it isn't good.

All the tileset needs is ground tiles, building tiles, all the basics, letter tiles, number tiles, and of course furnature and whatever other crazy objects people can fight over. The more creative the better. Basically I'm just looking for a generic tileset. The only real rule is that it has to look good.

So, somebody make me a tileset. Go on now. Do JJ2 a favour by helping bring some life into a mostly stagnant type of level. I'll give you nice things ))))

If this crazy plan to randomly ask people to make me a tileset fails, which it probably will, I have a backup plan of sorts where I just use a set I modified a while ago. I don't feel like using it though.

So, go on now. Make me a tileset.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)