View Single Post
Batty Buddy

JCF Member

Batty Buddy is doing well so far

Jan 15, 2003, 07:25 AM
Que Passa!!!!

Hmm... Rather hard choice... I think I mostly like cartoonish art, but that can include SOME anime (Particularly the kind that I grew up loving, like Maya the Bee, and The Noozels.), and as for furry's, a majority of the stuff I like DOES contain them, but they don't have to be there for me to like them(Ex. I've been a Popeye fan for years- the closest thing to a furry there is Eugine the Jeep, and he doesn't count because he's a jeep.)
And as for realistic stuff, you all know I love Howard the Duck, and that comic is Marvel- so you know it's got the Marvel style of realism(Admittingly, Howards eyes are far too big for his head, but its acceptable.)
And as for "Other" I've grown up surrounded by the art works of Jacob Lawrence due to my grandmother being a freind of his. http://www.africanpubs.com/Apps/bios...renceJacob.asp
Therefore, abstract art is one of the best in my opinion.
I guess I'll have to go with Cartoony since that's the kind of stuff I mostly associate with myself, but I agree that this should be multichoice.

"See her flying through the air,
Buzzing here and buzzing there,
Saying 'Catch me if you dare',
Busy buzzing everywhere..."
-Maya the bee theme song.

"I must be the personification of the rage to live,
hit me, dunk me, insult me, I'll still hang in there...

...I wonder why..."
-Howard the Duck
Proud to be the 100th, 600th, 666th, and 1000th poster in the "Slime the Poster above you" thread...
Even though I had to cheat... Thank you, The Cheat.
(RIP William Hanna)
"I claim Page 4 in the name of my sexy female self."
-Radium.