View Single Post

JCF Member

Hitch is doing well so far

Nov 21, 2008, 04:52 PM
Did that take you like 45 minutes to put together, and have an honest point to argue with?

Anyway, I think the level is fine, Odin does have a point about the trees in the background, but I totally disagree about the Symmetry and the seek powerup. Eyecandy can be mixed up in Symmetrical levels, but It's not like I'll take points off for using the same eyecandy on each side.

A few hints (Which you can totally disagree with and not use) :

-Perhaps make the flow and ceiling the same, what I mean is, if the ground slopes, the ceiling slopes, maybe add a few upper cuts here and there to mix it up.

-Area of the level could be perhaps bigger. From where the seeker pu hits, it might be a good idea to make the ceiling a bit higher, to make game play a lot better, so you won't constantly hit yourself, annoying the (-) out of yourself. Have like widespread levels, I guess that's what you call it, if you know what I mean.

-Springs in the level seem a bit useless towards the seekers, since there's a ceiling right there, maybe have like a dip in the floor, and add suckers? -10 Or something like that to mix game play up a bit, but it's just since those springs seem so close to each other, and really, useless.

Other than that, it looks good from that screen shot, perhaps I could beta test it, if not, it's your loss. Anyway, good luck with it.

Get it now : Memories 3: Imagination

Some links:
JDC - Uploads - 8th Dimension Site

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes