View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jul 1, 2005, 08:48 AM
Only read this if you want to read it. This thread is going to be deleted, so there is no reason not to post it...

well, about my videocard and DX 9.0c... my computer was installed with DX 9.0b... So it isn't an old PC. I have installed DX 9.0c for a million times but some of my 9.0c programs aren't running... I don't know why some DO work and others DON'T work at all... I don't know too why (and I am really not the only one) the DX 9.0c Setup is saying that it has done the trick, with not doing anything at all! I'll check out again if my graphics card is compatible with DX 9.0c... I remember that it was, but I might be wrong becouse that was in January... If it is compatible with 9.0c, this really isn't your fault. If it isn't compatible with 9.0c, this still really isn't your fault:P So, OR it is Microsoft's fault (and that's most likely becouse Microsoft is making mistakes all the time), OR it is the fault of SiS (well, not really...) and I have to get a new graphics card...

Edit: Tested DirectDraw and Direct3D with DXDiag.exe
All tests passed, D3D 9.0 works just as fine as 7.0 and 8.0 do! I'll look up some information on the SiS site too...

Last edited by Jerrythabest; Jul 1, 2005 at 09:27 AM.