View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 16, 2006, 02:14 PM
"Well.. I... I guess there's only one way left to go." I quietly walked between L33tz4n and Fooruman and out of the room, between Araches and Shuriken and to the north. The four of them silently walked behind me as I went.

As we reached the end of the tunnel, the room opened up. The snow was colder here and the ceiling was dome-shaped, almost organic looking in its texture. The path continued before us, with a deep dropoff to either side. For a moment, I thought I saw something moving in the shadows below, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared.

At the end of the path stood the door. It was twisted and gnarled, its zigzagged opening slammed tightly shut like teeth. The door was either meant to keep something out, or something in. It sparkled and shined in the refracted lights from the ice, and on either side of it hung a black and red banner with a simplified eye on it. It was majestic, it was powerful, it was towering, but, most of all, it was creepy. The five of us stood in awe at its size and strength.

Well, six of us, though only five stood in awe. Uberbob was there too. "Faw!" he exclaimed, "This door is locked. I even tried turning everything that looked like a handle. We should go back and get the magic crystals of math and door opening."