View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 16, 2006, 04:36 PM
"Well then, more crystalage," I said, walking back to the south. Suddenly, a barrage of icy spikes shot up from the ground (I jumped back, as a voice was telling me "don't get impaled!"). "It's a trap!" I exclaimed, though the word "trap" was cut off by the shziing of Shuri drawing her blade. The six of us turned around... and saw nothing.

"Well, at least nothing bad happened," Uberbob jinxed.

A wave of color suddenly swept through the very walls. Life flowed through them, and deep red blood began to gurgle out where the banners were nailed in. A horrible, ear piercing scream rang through the air. Snow tumbled off the edges of the path into the abyss as more blood began to gurgle through the closed doors before us. The sound of sharp wardrums echoed all around.
A harmonic, second, godless screeching came from the depths below. Gnarled, snakelike creatures rose on either side of us, not from the abyss but seemingly from the shadows themselves.

I turned my head towards the door. The entrance slowly cracked open. I looked through its opening, expecting the worst. Nothing came. It was then I realized that I wasn't waiting for anything at all...

Okay guys, some notes! If you forget the battle system, check the first post and look back at ToU Part 3 (there were three, maybe four battles there) and read the "Battle System" link on the first page.

Also, Abydos is immune to magic. The battle system has no way to show this other than me telling you. Despite this, remember some things still work on him, including Feat, the First Aid Kit, and pretty much every enemy buff.

Don't forget http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=13247

Last edited by Radium; Nov 16, 2006 at 07:33 PM.