View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 18, 2006, 09:02 AM
"Well, at least WE aren't dead!" I exclaimed brightly, as I checked the sink. The water wasn't running. Maybe it was frozen. "who wants food?"
I recieved an awkward stare from everyone but Fooruman. Shuri wispered something in Araches' ear.
"Really, Shur, we haven't eaten in like a day. We have to keep our strength up so we don't starve, because if we have to resort to eating eachother or something, I'm probably the most expendable, ability wise." I held out one of the foodbars. Shuri looked at it a minute, then took it.
"I'll eat it later."
I boldly strode noth. "Come on guys! Uberbob is right! We have a dreadlord to defeat!"

Before us, a chasm and banner on either side, stood a great door. Uberbob was already there, giddily waiting for us. "Faw!" he exclaimed, "This door is locked."
Without stopping, I pulled the machine pieces from the Birdclaw mansion out of my backpack. When I was about ten feet away, a hurled them up about 40 feet into the central, eye-like indentation above the door. I jumped back in shock as spikes shot forth from the ground, blocking the entrance. Lifeblood washed into the walls, and hideous, snakelike creatures rose from the shadows.
Uberbob turned to me, hands on hips. "Faw! You set off the alarm!"

Abydos HP:40/40  (+):   (-):

the Lurker HP:30/30  (+):   (-): the Drudge HP:30/30  (+):   (-):
Shuriken HP:17/17  (+):   (-):
Faw/Uberbob HP:24/24  (+):   (-): Araches/L33tz4n HP:20/20  (+):   (-): Fooruman/Canoe HP:20/20  (+):   (-):
Code:
Deals 10 damage.+2 movement. Takes effect round AFTER it is cast.-2 HP/turn.Control an enemy for one turn. Enemy can't act its next turn.Summon a Mythslayer. Can cast Slay.Summon a Water ElementalSummon an Enchantresphere. Immune to magic.Summon an Accupuncturist. Can heal and turn on needle timeTarget takes 3 damage and 1/2 defense for one turn.The target is disenchanted and becomes immune to magic.Raises max and current HP by 10+15 HP, nonmagic, only at melee rangeRaise a fallen ally with 1/2 full health.Raises somebody and puts them under your control, but they die at end of turn.Target's spell effects removed+15 HP.Raise a fallen ally with 1/2 full health.Attacks based on amount of damage caster has taken.Switch Fooruman and the target character's location.Gives Fooruman +2 movement and makes attacking take 1 move. He dies following turn.The most versatile spell ever. Period.+2 movement for Shuriken until end of turnAttacks based on amount of damage caster has taken.