View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b
No, in the strategy thread he gave info from Risp that you had counterstrategies if we used Feat or Custard's Last Stand.
My tactic is the same as with any other spell that does massive damage: If it looks like you're going to use it, kill the caster. If you've already used it, heal the target. It's hardly a strategy.

Risp already knows not to give out any important information. This is a tactical battle, not a battle of who can derive the most from an AIM conversation. I haven't given Cooba any help, and all Risp does is remind him "don't forget to defend =D", though I wish he'd stop that.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.