View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Nov 25, 2006, 03:35 PM
Hey, I was out getting food D=. Awesome people need to eat too.

And ah, yes, those sprites. Originally the battle system sprites were going to change depending on the spell effects (those ones are normal, bloodlust, poison, hypnotize, and dead, respectively). Eventually Risp and I noticed this would take WAY too much spritage (taking all the possible combinations into account) and just went with rollover text. I think I still have all Shuri's sprites somewhere, too.

... originally Haste was going to turn people's sprite red. JJ1 tribute most people wouldn't get.

As for that plot hole, by the end of ToU2 I was pretty much just telling Lem to kill time and throw stuff at you. Presumably ToU3 picks up a few hours after the end of ToU2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wállácê
Hell, the numbers tell how many people need to be on the plates to open the door......
Mr. Gambino already tried that, I believe... and it would open up a new question of who would actually go through the door while it was open.

Anyway!

I drew my sword and dipped it into the liquid. When I removed it, it had a thin layer of smoking ice on its blade. That was disappointing. "I'm going to go see if I can take out the wheel from the last valve," I called to the party.
"With your ICE POWERS sword?" Uberbob asked.
I looked at my blade, which was still ice covered. "Sure."
I sprinted along the pipe through the windy wasteland until I was back at the valve. I tried pulling the wheel straight up, even standing on the pipes with it below me, but to no avail. It was very well made for a piece of rusty machinery. Whoever took out the last wheel must have been very strong. Or had a wrench.