View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jul 7, 2010, 08:02 AM
To overwrite your plus, you must transfer the plus.dll to your jazz2 again to overwrite it. Don't use plusifier or whatever it's called to create another plus, that won't update it. You only need plusifer when you get plus for the first time. Hope that clears some things up. Oh and not to mention, if you still get the April version, be sure to transfer the new admin.ini to it as well.

Okay...onto other stuff.

So anyway, I'm not sure if anyone knows about this, but there's an unused part of Lori's idle sprite which shows pulling her gun back out from her...back (only I hope so)? When I jjmorphed at the certain idle, it shows me the unused part...with the broken fur. Yes, you may notice that bird in the corner, I did become a bird soon right after this which is supposed to happen.

Don't know where this sprite is supposed to continue from? Well, look at idle 1. It may say "unused", but only part of it works as of the moment.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_...j2/sheet/28052

I guess I might as well address bugs that are actually annoying...well, in coop/sp mode and you stop the game, only the host cannot be hurt at all, while the others can. I've also heard that if you're not the host in coop/sp and get hurt, then get a carrot, you get a "bump" similar to a fake C, then get full health. It would also be nice if you could fix the bug of the possibility of getting stuck in a V-pole if someone else goes on it at the same time. Also locally if you hit a player when stopped, they still make hurt sounds. Funny enough I can kick one into a corner and they spam a lot of hurt noises. XD But they don't hear it themselves.

About that feature idea I asked about, which was perhaps a command that tells you the file name of the level. I think maybe something like that too as well like telling the tileset it uses. These two commands would make my JJ2 "life" sooo much easier. I don't see why it wasn't implemented in the latest plus. Then I wouldn't have to look through my lousy cache just to find the level/tileset I've been looking forever for. Not all levels have been uploaded onto J2O, you know. I don't really want to look up in SGIP all the time just to find out the level name. (Well, I'm too used to fullscreen and I have to minimze, open firefox and stuff).

How about a feature that disables wallclimbing altogether in the server itself? Would be useful for hosting streetfight. Of course this probably wouldn't work for non-plus users.

I know this would probably be hard to implement...or probably even impossible, but I'd really like if copter ears worked like you pressed the ctrl button to activate them, then press it again to turn it off. I don't really like how the way they work at the moment because it's hard to stop them and easier to make mistakes. Of course, this may take a while to get used to and some may prefer it the current way and some might want a way to change it back blahblahblah, but to all honestly I doubt this is possible.