View Single Post
Tonycake

JCF Member

Tonycake is doing well so far

Feb 3, 2017, 03:21 AM
Wow! It did work out to play as mario on that level by activating the .mut to on It's really cool! Do you mind me asking one thing though, when you say "the hard part is assembling the custom -j2a with the full roaster of player sprites" do you mean that it's a bit difficult to put a sprite sheet together to make it work properly so that every picture works as one animation and having the exact required length between two pictures? By length I mean that if one animation is when the right leg is forward, and one animation is the left leg forward and that those two animation pictures doesn't "merge" into one so that you see both pictures at once? If this is the case, would it be possible to find a spritesheet that does work properly and kind of remake each picture with my own picture? Sorry if this is bad written I can rewrite it better if you want Thanks, btw I also saw this one - https://www.jazz2online.com/downloads/6648/sonic-jj2/ but the file extension .j2a is where the code for sonic animation is right?