View Single Post
Tonycake

JCF Member

Tonycake is doing well so far

Feb 5, 2017, 07:27 AM
Hi once again!

It works very good with the python file I downloaded to extract images and import them, I tried remake some of the mario.j2a and it worked which made me very happy! Since alot of images have a background 0,0,0 the "colorkey" must be set to make that transparent or something I guess because of all zeros at the pictures (don't take this serious because it's just a guess im actually a begginner xD) anyway, I might have missed something obvious and I read about the Anims.j2a including sound files and that you should not try this method with that one. But if I want to replace the heart symbol (lives), and would change this picture to something else, how would I import the Anims.j2a folder when im done? I mean I read this snippet https://www.jazz2online.com/snippets...zs-animations/ is this the way to go? It says animation and im not sure if it means ONLY character animations or pictures aswell, if I missed something obvious im sorry for this, I will try to find the answer on internet or here meanwhile waiting for someone to tell me, thanks alot for every help I have recieved im glad!

EDIT: forget the 0,0,0 theory the numbers were explained in the first post how can I miss this

2nd EDIT: I forgot to mention, I understand the difference between the sonic.j2a and mario.j2a, I opened both of them so now I understand this clearer

3rd EDIT: I also thought that since you don't write "ANIM::LIVES" or something similar like you do "ANIM::JAZZ", my guess is the sonic way is the way to go since it alter the whole folder like Violet told me earlier, because the snippet Violet made "Replace Jazz's Animation" alter the main character that you play as right? Thanks, when I understood this I will stop asking so much haha xD thanks

4th EDIT: https://www.jazz2online.com/download...p?levelID=4041 must be it right

ABSOLUTELY LAST EDIT: I can edit Anims.j2a now with that program ! Im very happy for this thanks alot for every help and if someone else wants help with editing stuff in jazz jackrabbit 2 + send me a message and I help you! Thanks alot

Last edited by Tonycake; Feb 5, 2017 at 12:16 PM.