View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

May 4, 2001, 03:08 PM
I'll join!

Name: Coppertop, but my nicknames include Copper and CT (but CT isn't in stories.) I hate it when ppl call me "Cop" or the like, and will take it as an insult.

Appearance: I'm tall, slim and grey, with darker eartips. I've got waist-length wavy black hair, that's held back by a copper ribbon, my namesake. I had another name once, but no-one knows it but me. I've got dark green eyes, and I wear a dull green shirt and brown pants. I also wear calf-high black boots and a hooded cape the same color as my shirt. I have a quiver of hawk-fletched arrows on my back, and a sword at my side.

Weapons: My bow Trueflight, which I rarely use, and my sword Shale. Shale has a mirrored blade and a black hilt shaped like a dragon. The dragon's wings form the crosshilt, the head stretches out onto the blade and the tail wraps around the hilt. There's a dark green stone in the pommel that has very minor healing powers and can turn me invisible for a short time if I touch it.

Skills: Tracking, camoflage, piloting, fighting and riding.

"Items": My crystal key, which hangs on a silver chain around my neck, which can open any lock, and my ship the Assassin. The warship is black with the legend in white. My warhorse Ironheart, who is ugly and grey, and trained to obey me only and to kill on command, and my bone flute which I occasionaly play.

Quote: "Give no mercy, ask for none."

Personality: I'm always suspicious, and have a dry sense of humor. I don't make friends easily, but I'm loyal and I hate injustice and evil. I'm a (famous?) mercenary, so I don't have any qualms about killing, but I won't work for turtles, they having destroyed my villiage and killed my family. I have a strong sense of justice, so I won't kill someone who doesn't deserve it, and I won't stand an insult, however minor, except from close friends, without fighting (and usually killing) the insulter.

Think that's all. Cool story! (Pleez let me join)

Read my story in War Tavern! I renamed it: Conquerer!

Whatever.

I can do all things through Christ whom strengthens me. -Phillipians 4:13

"So what?" -Coppertop

"When Life hands you lemons, make lemonade."