View Single Post
Xion

JCF Veteran

Xion is doing well so far

Jun 14, 2004, 10:31 AM
Looks like you'll have to, VIERA.

Here's the situation. We solved the sphere problem (seasons) and krpwned the enemies. HOWEVER, Shuri was the last one alive, so we now have an option of the POV system [(c)2003 Xion] where we can control both Uberbob and Shuri.

Now, we're in an underground labrynth. The switches control lighting. Where we entered, we have a path south to a lever...changes the North and East lights on/off. To the west of that we have a welded gate, but it once had a large static-electric sphere that blew up a lightbulb.

To the east, after we light things up, we get to another lever. Controls North/South lighting. To the north is a monolith suspended over a pit of nothingness, and the monolith is clicking. I myself think it's a red herring, but I can not be a hundred percent sure of that.

To the south of that, there is a dial. Whichever direction the dial is pointing, that path is lit up. To the east of that, there's a room which leads south to a room with a warm machine, a set of bars, and a lever. We lost our spear and katana trying to toggle the lever from behind the bars, but to no avail.

Back to the dial. South is unpassable because it's some kind of furnace room. East leads to a fork. North is Fox, a half-kitfox half-invisible gremlin merchant that can sell spells for items and sell items for spells. The south path has a cold machine with a vent, which shuri got stuck in once.

We are currently in the cold machine room, only exit is north.

Araches claims to know the answer, where it involves the dial...L33tz4n believes that a piece of the puzzle lies in the cold machine somehow.

Anyways...

Awake L33tz4n
Say: "Didn't you mention something about the cold vent? I'm sure that this puzzle has a solution...but individually we can't figure it out. Let's put our brainpower together and solve this puzzle so we can confront Blackraptor and defeat him Once and for all!"