Thread: Jazz 1
View Single Post

JCF Veteran

Tubz is doing well so far

Aug 9, 2001, 10:32 AM
Jazz is Freeware, because of this site called Epic Games!!! A long while ago which closed donw, (enough funnies! ) It had Jazz Jackrabbit 1 the full game, CD Version. And so you don't have Jazz Jackrabbit 1, i'm here to help.

I'm thinking that when you got Jazz Jackrabbit 2, Jazz Jackrabbit 1 which supposedly is included free, was not inside the box. And here is your solution. After 1-2 minutes of searching epicgames.com. I found an e-mail address to Epic Megagames.

Now what you should do is E-mail Epic. And here is the E-mail address of Mark Rein, Vice President, Epic Games, Inc.

EMAIL: mrein@epicgames.com

Use that e-mail address and tell him, if that was the problem. Tell him that Jazz Jackrabbit 1 was not included in the Jazz Jackrabbit 2 game box when you go the game. And ask him nicely to send you Jazz Jackrabbit 1. Just write a short letter to him. And wait for his reply..... And in several Business Working Days, you will have a copy of Jazz Jackrabbit I: CD Version. All 9 episodes of JJ1, including the Bonus Race Levels Episodes, and Holiday Hare '94.

Go here and click on Downloads to download Holiday Hare '95. www.jazzjackrabbit.com

Good Luck,

PidgeotPK/JJ Tublear

PS: I hope I helped you....

"Jewel is the Metallica of Yodelling." ~Edwin McCain
"Yes, it's a personal attack if you save my picture about internet safety" ~Labratkid
"You know what JBL? The only reason you were WWE Champion for a year was because Triple H didn't want to work Tuesdays!" ~Paul Heyman, addressing the public at the "ECW: One Night Stand" PPV on Sunday, June 12, 2005