View Single Post

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Mar 4, 2005, 09:35 AM
Uhm I fully support Cell in this, although some of those 3 levels suit us just fine.
I do believe that Semi and Bblair shouldn't be used though, bblair cuz its too small for 3v3's to be fun, and semi for being too unbalanced. I wouldnt mind semi being used in seminfinals where u play 2 rounds of 1 level, so it's fair, cuz if the system stays like this, the team that will choose semi, will choose the blue side and pwn. I also dislike sbv2 cuz it's way 2 small for 3v3's. Personally i miss jungles edge or marshland, those are typical 3v3 levels(as is zaitox for example). So the main problem I see here is using inadequate levels for 3v3 matches, and also the fact that semi especially is biased towards the blue team. To support my claim of JE and Marsh furthermore, they are both also played enough, and are in every atribute better for 3v3's as opposed to semi and bblair, who are not just played alot, but overplayed!!!
So not just for the sake of originality, also for the sake of pure good old fun, plz reconsider at least semi...(at least mind!!!)
Ohh and NO I aint just trying to get semi and bblair out(i like bblair for 2v2's and its my fav duel level) and get my fav levels in. The levels I would replace semi and bblair with are just the ones I know are played and big enough, but I'm basicly open to any other. And if you all thing Zaitox is overplayed as well I dont mind it leaving the pool(although zaitox isnt overplayed atm, it was only overplayed during jj2wc)..
Think a bit on the choice of levels,a nd lets discuss this.

EDIT: I would just like to say I personnaly dont dislike any of the map pool levels I'm just saying there are better levels for 3v3's out there(and not so overplayed as well).

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

Last edited by [GpW]Urbs; Mar 4, 2005 at 10:32 AM.