View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jul 25, 2011, 12:54 PM
I don't think changing the rating system would make people rate levels more. The reason I became inactive with rating is because for quite a while the whole site was running slow, and I couldn't take it anymore, also to rethink the way I review levels, but the first reason was the main one. I don't understand that having a .(number) rating can make someone angry, it's just a way of fine-tuning a rating. For some it is not their rating style, but hey everyone has their own ways.

Off-topic: I've seen really ametuer levels with ridiculously high ratings, they tend to happen in quick reviews of their friends. *sigh* I wish friends/members of their clan would actually ask how to improve their levels and such, not just say it's "cool" , when there is obvious signs on how the level can be improved already. Occasionally there's the person they don't know about that gives an honest rating. Beginner level makers that no one knows about tend to get really low ratings. It just shows that bias can seriously blind people. Although it may just be human nature at work.