View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Aug 28, 2003, 03:01 PM
Just like back in the pre-Win3.1 days...

No, ATWFF isn't dead, niether is PLTP. Both are just temporarily paused so I can regain my sanity. Physics states that matter can not exist in the exact same place as other matter because it has mass, so theoretically I have to release my insanity before I can regain my sanity. This thread should do nicely. The rules are simple, it's like role-playing, but is sux. I'll write something, you'll reply with the course of action you wish to take. At the end, we'll be able to compile it into a "SpazQuest" style story. YAyfun, let's go.

Your name is Uberbob. You are a rabbit, except you only have one ear for unknown reasons. You are currently in a boat surrounded by seemingly endless ocean. Your invintory contains a small carry-out box of chinese food, a golden toothbrush, and a titanium spork. Your boat is leaking. Bad. In fact, the reason there is a three-foot-wide hole in the bottom of your boat is somewhat related to why you only have one ear. What would you like to do?

First person to reply to this with an answer could determine the entire story =o.

<i>"This picture shows me that the gray bird man is just a bully and picks on smaller birds. Just because he has no friends and takes it out on others smaller than him to look good. I can see in the parrats eyes that it does however have a understanding of the gray bird man and is upset about getting cut."</i> - Speeza on cartoon birds.