View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Jul 19, 2006, 06:50 PM
Name: Adrian Winterfell
Personality: Adrian would like it if the world viewed him as unemotional and cold, and does his level best to project just such an image. Unfortunately for him, he's only human, and every human born suffers from emotions. They tend to break through at small provocations. A bit of a loner, Adrian has no really close friends, and shrinks from human contact. When pushed too far Adrian cuts off all emotion completely, though the backlash makes him suffer later. Once his emotions do break through they then tend to rule him. He can become very depressive at times which causes him to withdraw even more. When it really gets bad he will isolate himself completely, alone with his thoughts. Fortunately, most of the time he is calm and collected, trying his best to not let such emotion control him.
Appearance: Average height, slender build, lean and tough. Adrian is athletic and energetic but suffers from fatal tuberculosis. It usually doesn't bother him but if you're wondering what those blood spots on his sleeve are from, well, just listen to him cough. When he does have an attack it completely puts him out of action. He has at best a few years left to live, and intends to live it to the fullest. No tattoos or piercings. Adrian is naturally pale and has difficulty even sunburning. His black hair is thick and just long enough to get into his eyes, which are a pale green. His pupils will occasionally dilate to the extreme, making him look like he's either high or possessed, when in fact he is neither. He isn't aware of this happening unless it is pointed out to him. Adrian tends to wear dark clothes, mostly t-shirts and slightly faded black jeans, running shoes or skate shoes. He wears a silver chain around his neck, a watch, and a black studded wrist band that is mostly for decoration.
Skills: Athletic and active, he's a kick-boxer and did a bit of gymnastics though he dropped it after a short while. Easily remains unnoticed. Rather good at acting - not in the dramatic sense but he finds it easy to feign or hide emotions, good enough to fool his few friends completely. When he gets pushed too far he will shut down all emotions and go on a rampage, either physical or verbal.
Weapons: Being a kick-boxer, Adrian is good at the hand-to-hand. When it comes to weapons he prefers blades, but anything that draws blood will do. He also likes burning things. (Yes I'm a pyro.) When all else fails, watch out because he bites.
Powers: Whatever you feel like giving him I guess ...

Okie, there it is. I apologize if it's a little jumbled since I did it at midnight last night.