View Single Post

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 21, 2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Whenever I play fullscreen in JJ2, it becomes widened. I'm too lazy to figure out how to stop it from stretching. It looks awful.I did check hq4x too, but I'm not sure if I like it. The outlines become so blobby and sometimes shaky.

However, what would be nice is having a black space for chat and stats. Before anyone suggests bigjazz, no I won't use that load of buggy 1.23 only crap.

3. Then to the right of "Target;" (it will show the directory of Jazz2), add -menu
Actually, you can make the stretched screen to 4:3 aspect ratio. Here's my JJ2 running on full screen in both of my 16:9/ 16:10 aspect ratio monitor. Have a look:

Sorry, the last picture is rotated to 180 degree cause I took these shots with my mobile and hold it in opposite way. Anyway, if you are using TV/ Monitor you can easily change it via the menu buttons of your Monitor/ TV. But, if you use default laptop monitor [incase you use] you should change it via GPU drivers. If you don't have one, download it.

Oh, about the command line in shortcut, can you be more specific?
Like just copy all the line thats in your shortcut [I'll change the directory, no need to tell] but I'm doing something wrong with it, which isn't making the skipping happen.
For example, tell the line in like this ""D:\Games\Jazz Rabbit 2 TSF\Jazz2tsf+.exe-menu" or whatever I need to do. Thanks.