View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Aug 6, 2017, 02:50 PM
Thanks to everyone who played! It's still going, but will be finishing on somewhere around 3:30pm BST, tomorrow.

..Unless I consider extending the UNniversary by one more day, so we can be a little more crazy with settings and cycle to the levels we never got to (which I feel a bit dissapointed about). But I'm not sure about it, as I kind of feel burnt out, and don't know who else would be willing to join.

I'll change up things next year. Next time, I'll be doing a public curation on all bash levels, and set a time and date for when I do. This way I'll be able to make the levellist even more refined for quality.

Also, I may enforce plusonly at the start so we can push custom gamemodes/mutators more. I don't regret making the early portion vanilla friendly though, as we did get some plusless players joining and talking. It did limit on what I could do however.

Maps will also not last as long. I will keep the timer to 10 minutes with no overtime and the maxscore will vary depending on the player count.

Overall, UNniversary Bash 3 feels like a moderate success. I'd say the peak players was lower, but a more stable count.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ