View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Feb 14, 2004, 10:24 AM
Actually, Beth was the one to rescue L_G. She is in the Shadow Realm trying to find a cure. Also, I didn't destroy the base completely; only the Spell Magifier Ray (or whatever it's called) and a small portion of the base.

Beth was concerned. A petrification spell was hard enough to undo, but if it was magified by such advanced techology; it would be near impossible to reverse...
"How is he, Nurse Joy?" asked Beth as she watched Nurse Joy exit the ER.
Joy shook her head. "It's not good. L_G's spirit is intact, but the spell was too complicated...I'm not sure if he'll recover."
Beth swore under her breath. "There must be a way...Of course! the Dragonballs!"
"Excuse me?" asked a confused Nurse Joy. "I'll explain later! I've got to find Jeanie!"

Elsewhere, Jeanie and her platoon were waiting for something to happen. They were getting bored. Just then, Beth's thoughts flooded Jeanie's mind. 'We've got a problem,' she said. 'The spell is too complicated to reverse, but if we could find the Dragonballs-'
'Stop,' replied Jeanie. 'Did you say Dragonballs? They don't exist! What are you suggesting?'
'I'm suggesting you guys get back here ASAP, unless you want another earthquake to tear this universe apart.' said an irritated Beth.
'...Alright then, I'll open a portal to West City for you, but I'm staying here just in case.'
With that, Jeanie warped back, leaving her platoon behind. She reluctantly opened a portal for Beth and her group, then started to leave when she stopped and said, "I hope you know what you're doing," then warped back to the moon base. "Of course I do,' Beth grumbled. "I don't waste my time like some people I know." She and her group then stepped thorugh thte portal.