View Single Post
Xion

JCF Veteran

Xion is doing well so far

Feb 14, 2004, 12:17 PM
You forgot another key part of my story. I'll recap it for you.

"Day Three..." Xion mumbles to himself. "Or is it day four?" Xion always loses track of time within the seabed base. "No matter. I must get to his cage." Xion turns the corner to see five Delbiters in a room. "Well, won't this be fun..." Xion says, hugging the corner of the wall out of sight of the delbiters. Xion runs around the corner and bursts into the room. All five turn to look at him, and Xion jams his staff into the ground. A small tremor...getting larger...Now the entire room is shaking. The ground splits in five places, and the Delbiters fall through as the ground closes on them. One slips out of the crack it fell into unscathed, but the other four did not have quite the same luck. "Wanna play rough? I'll show you rough!" The Delbiter charges. Xion readies his mace and strikes the delbiter in the face, shattering it's skull into ten pieces. The delbiter staggers and kicks Xion in the side. Xion stumbles to the side from the attack, holding his side. "Filthy mutt." Xion mumbles, holding his staff with two hands. As the Delbiter starts to charge, Xion opens his eyes and thrusts the staff at the mongrel. A flash of white light, and the Delbiter lies at his feet, dead. "That's it for that..." Xion says, looking over his shoulder. A Sinow Zoa lands in the ground behind him. "...wave." Xion says, almost to grumble. Xion points his mace at the robot and a large flash of light comes from it too. The robot lies on the ground in pieces.

HP: 203/227
MP: 29/237
JP: 3/10

Last edited by Xion; Feb 14, 2004 at 04:28 PM.