Thread: Carrotus D00MED
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Aug 27, 2001, 04:47 PM
Yes, do

Right, profiles. I'll see what I can conjure up.

Name: Coppertop, or Copper

Weapons: A sleek, high-powered navy-and-white blaster and my sword Shale, which has a mirrored unbreakable blade and a three-quarter blood channel. The hilt is black, and in the shape of a flying dragon, the wings forming the crosshilt and the tail twining around the handgrip. In the pommel is a faceted dark green jewel that matches my eyes. If I touch this gem I can become invisible for a couple of hours. Shale can also give light.

Items: A crystal key on a fine silver chain that can open any lock (this is optional) and my modified Darkspray Assassin 216. Usually I drop the 216. The Assassin is black and quite large, with a small bay. It's armed with torpedoes, heat-seekers in limited supply, laser cannons and ion turrets. She's fast and powerful. Her alias is Ghryheli 78.

Quote: Give no mercy

Job: Mercenary

Warcry: Yaylaho

Personality: Suspicious and distrustful. Most likely to give you the cold shoulder. Doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones I do have for life. I am loyal and picky about who I work for. For instance, I hate turtles because they massacred my family. I have a musical accent and love a good argument, usually winning. I have a dry sense of humor. If I am insulted I am dangerous, usually killing the insulter. However, I won't kill innocents.

Appearance: Tall, with grey fur and waist-long wavy black hair held back by a copper scarf (ribbon). Deep green eyes. I have my sword on my hip and my blaster low on my left thigh. I wear calf-high scuffed black boots, black pants and a dull green long sleeved shirt with a black tunic. Sometimes I wear a hooded black cloak.

Skills: Fighting, arguing, trying to keep my temper. I am lightning quick with my blaster, and piloting is my passion.

See if ya can fit me in somewhere.