Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » JCS & Scripting

MLLE - Playing catch-up with DJazz

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Apr 10, 2020, 12:07 AM
Thanks, I'll add them to the issues tracker. The problem with the scrollbars being a bit too short is an old one but I have trouble getting it to happen consistently.

JCF Éminence Grise

Aug 19, 2020, 04:30 PM
MLLE v2.15 has been released, nothing major but it's easier to edit multiple tile images at once now, for example if you have a 128x128 graphic and don't want to slowly paste bits of it into sixteen tiles one at a time, and some recent reports got addressed. Only MLLE.exe and MLLE.pdb have been modified since last release.

JCF Éminence Grise

May 15, 2021, 03:49 PM
MLLE v2.16 has been released and it is oops! all bug fixes. Only MLLE.exe and MLLE.pdb have been modified since last release.

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 19, 2021, 07:39 PM
MLLE v2.17 has been released and mostly just refines things. If you are updating from a previous release, besides the .exe and the .pdb, there are two new files to extract into your MLLE folder, "MLLE Event Sprites - Jazz.png" and "MLLE Event Sprites - Battery Check.png."

JCF Éminence Grise

Oct 28, 2021, 06:13 PM
I just found an issue and reuploaded MLLE as version 2.17a. If you have saved any multiplayer levels in 2.16 or 2.17, please resave them in this. Otherwise clients in servers will sometimes not be able to open your level, in the same way that had previously been fixed in 2.8.

JCF Éminence Grise

Dec 17, 2022, 01:02 AM
MLLE v2.18 has been released so that you can use the new layer options introduced by JJ2+ v5.10. Consider re-extracting "MLLEProfile - JJ2.ini" and "MLLEProfile - TSF.ini" so you'll see the new textured background options. Also MLLE supports JCS's tab key now, "stijn vision" also applies to the event tree, and in JJ2+ levels you can place events anywhere you like now, not just the centers of tiles.

Also: weaponVMega8.asc turned out to have a syntax error that was ignored in earlier versions of AngelScript but doesn't work in JJ2+ v5.10. Please download a fixed version here. (I've also added the fixed version to my two uploads containing it.)

Last edited by Violet CLM; Dec 17, 2022 at 01:39 AM.

JCF Éminence Grise

Jan 2, 2023, 04:09 PM
MLLE v2.19 is out, featuring a couple layer property fixes (and a new level properties button). Fortunately I didn't have to change the .asc/Data5 format at all--we're still on 1.6--all that needed changing was a bit of the logic around processing it.