Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Maintenance & Feedback » Site and Forum Rules, Questions & Feedback

Game sound

pedrowilson

JCF Member

pedrowilson has disabled reputation

Sep 15, 2021, 01:03 AM
Game sound

Hi mates!

I would like to turn off the sound on game, it's too noisy sometimes, I can not focus on it 100%. Does anyone know the way that can help me turn off the sound game while playing?

Thanks in advance.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Sep 15, 2021, 10:18 AM
If you're talking about Jazz Jackrabbit 1, you can press Esc, then adjust the "MUSIC" or "SOUND FX" sliders to adjust their respective volumes. You can also press the M key on your keyboard to mute music (but not sound fx) altogether.

If you're talking about Jazz Jackrabbit 2, you can press Esc, then select Options, then Sound, then adjust the "Effect Volume" and "Music Volume" sliders. If you're playing in windowed mode, you can also use the "Music" dropdown menu at the top of the window, which has "Mute Sound" and "Mute Music" options.

If you're talking about Jazz Jackrabbit 3, you can press Esc, then select Options, then Audio, then adjust the "Music Volume" and "Sound Volume" percentages.

If you're talking about Jazz Jackrabbit Advance, the GBA should have a physical wheel or slider as part of the device for controlling volume.