Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

I hope you're happy

URJazzCC

JCF Member

URJazzCC is doing well so far

Aug 12, 2001, 06:36 PM
I hope you people are happy, all the ones who wanted CTU to be disolved. CTU never did anything bad, it was only accused of doing sumthing bad, and now, because of the people who wanted disolvation, TEC has left JJ2! TEC was a great clan! and i really liked it!!
FoD

JCF Member

FoD has disabled reputation

Aug 13, 2001, 08:32 AM
I personally had nothing against CTU, except for the fact that most of the players in it talk in CAPS, or talk too much and not play..
Zieg

JCF Member

Zieg is doing well so far

Aug 13, 2001, 03:32 PM
GRRRRRR!!!I hope you sorry suckers are happy!I don't really give a crap if i get kicked off this stuiped forum!YOU PEOPLE RUINED EVERYTHING!We tried to make jj2 a better place until GoC came along.but then they had to talk trash about us and make everyone wanna close us down!you'll be sorry one day!!!I've been wanting to tell you stuiped people this for along time!kick me off this freaking JCF for all i care!you have no buisness trying to make us close just because you don't know who we are and that your scared!!!We did this to help jj2 but YOU STUIPED PEOPLE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!Mark my words!You'll be sorry one day!We are just as strong!CTU was just a name!You'll be sorry!!

~DRAGOON TEC aka Zieg Leader of LD~
BæÅüMàÑ

JCF Member

BæÅüMàÑ is doing well so far

Aug 13, 2001, 04:34 PM
Bleh. well sorry, but personally to solve the problem, i beleive both need to be disolved, otherwise, another GoC will most likely spring up. and i didn't want that to happen again, so bleh.
Closed Thread