Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

i would love to see jj2 updated in a new game called bunnies for life

JCF Member

shaney is an asset to this forumshaney is an asset to this forum

Jan 25, 2015, 04:54 PM

to see a good game of jj2 in a new game type or gamplay that has anyrhing jj2 has and etc go on but with a bit new engine so we all have the same fun but in a different name still 2d cause jj2 in 3d absolutwly sucks lets call it war of thw bunnies for life

im still alive yeah

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 25, 2015, 05:20 PM
So... would it be different from JJ2 in any way?

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 25, 2015, 10:19 PM
For someone who joined in 2002 I expected a smarter post. The idea is bad and pointless and there would be needed a lot of work and motivation to be done. You're like "I posted it on JCF, someone must do it!". Also, your grammar is terrible.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz
Old Jan 25, 2015, 10:46 PM
snzspeed
This message has been deleted by snzspeed. Reason: lol

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jan 26, 2015, 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet CLM View Post
So... would it be different from JJ2 in any way?
Well, it'd be called 'War of the Bunnies for Life'.
GoldRabbit

JCF Member

GoldRabbit is an asset to this forumGoldRabbit is an asset to this forum

Jan 26, 2015, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
For someone who joined in 2002 I expected a smarter post. The idea is bad and pointless and there would be needed a lot of work and motivation to be done. You're like "I posted it on JCF, someone must do it!". Also, your grammar is terrible.
I find it hilarious that you're taking it seriously. If I were you, I'd browse this forum's history for a bit.
because everybody plays the game this way

saints especially

JCF Member

DoubleGJ has disabled reputation

Jan 26, 2015, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaney View Post
to see a good game of jj2 in a new game type or gamplay that has anyrhing jj2 has and etc go on but with a bit new engine so we all have the same fun but in a different name still 2d cause jj2 in 3d absolutwly sucks lets call it war of thw bunnies for life
dude I had THE EXACT SAME IDEA when I was 13

Two Games Joined releases:
Control / Splinter (twin singles)
|| Ballistic Bunny (EP)
||
Beyond (maxi-single)
|| Beyond: Remixed (remix EP)
|| Inner Monsters OST (mini-album)
||
Shadows (album)

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2015, 02:37 AM
Changing the name JJ2 will make it worse.

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 26, 2015, 02:39 AM
Come on guys, it's shaney and always will be shaney. Don't be a dick about it.

'War of the Bunnies for Life' I'm up for that !

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

JCF Member

SAMI is doing well so far

Jan 26, 2015, 06:55 AM
"War of the Rabbits" would make more sense [In my opinion].

Edit: Or should I say "Jazz JackRabbit 3: War of the Rabbits" ?

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Jan 26, 2015, 07:45 AM
Bunnies for life would make a good clan name at any rate

JCF Member

Jan 26, 2015, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
I find it hilarious that you're taking it seriously. If I were you, I'd browse this forum's history for a bit.
Too busy. No reason to do that, I hate everything related to history. I don't care the user is old, well known or anything like that, his grammar is still bad and the idea is ridiculous. If you don't agree, that's your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
Well, it'd be called 'War of the Bunnies for Life'.
Lmao.

snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Jan 26, 2015, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Too busy. No reason to do that, I hate everything related to history. I don't care the user is old, well known or anything like that, his grammar is still bad and the idea is ridiculous. If you don't agree, that's your problem.
No offense, but how much money will it take to make you stop ruining this forum? im willing to pay +1000 euros.

Last edited by snzspeed; Jan 26, 2015 at 09:05 AM.
GoldRabbit

JCF Member

GoldRabbit is an asset to this forumGoldRabbit is an asset to this forum

Jan 26, 2015, 09:21 AM
Quote:
How about the fact that you don't run this forum and pretty much no one cares about your opinion? You are obviously not the target of this thread and the administrators themselves have contributed to it without giving any infractions to its starter, so if you don't agree, that's your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snzspeed View Post
No offense, but how much money will it take to make you stop ruining this forum? im willing to pay +1000 euros.
Amen.
I'm not looking to get involved into any conflicts, so this is my last post pertaining to this cancerous discussion.
because everybody plays the game this way

saints especially

JCF Member

Jan 26, 2015, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snzspeed View Post
What's your problem? I improved from -13 rep points to -8.
Also, some TF2 keys will do it, 2 Euro each key ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldRabbit View Post
How about the fact that you don't run this forum and pretty much no one cares about your opinion? You are obviously not the target of this thread and the administrators themselves have contributed to it without giving any infractions to its starter, so if you don't agree, that's your problem.

Amen.
I'm not looking to get involved into any conflicts, so this is my last post pertaining to this cancerous discussion.
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this thread is absolutely nonsense and purposeless? There are soooo many reasons:

Quote:
First up, the name is terrible. "Bunnies for Life"? Yeah, a group of 8 years old rabbit lovers would have the same name. So you want a new game. What are you gonna do about it? Just give an idea? Big news, someone wants a Jazz Jackrabbit game, like none of us thought about that a milion times already. Oh come on!

Quote:
I don't even know where to start from! "War of The Bunnies for Life" - Yeah, it's a perfectly matching name for a bootleg-like game! You know, those kind of pay-to-play Facebook games. Lame. Want a new game? Then give a hand! I may be fourteen but I understand the fact that there is A LOT of work when it comes to doing a game, and requires some teammates too. If you feel like doing it, start doing a scratch of the game on any engine you want and continue posting on this thread. Otherwise, there's no reason for this thread to exist. Please, PLEASE, at least match the keys! It's not that hard to write something. There are other characters than the letters too, such as the dot... 3D doesn't suck and never did. 3D makes a game feel open-world. I prefer 2D too, but that doesn't mean you have to share your oppinion about how bad it is. "so we all have the same fun but in a different name" So basically you want the same game but named differently. Just rename your shortcut or the executable file, that must do it. Let me get the straight: If someone else randomly suggests the forum to make a new JJ game you blame him, but when this guy does it it's alright, even an excelent?

You could be some kind of "JCF hero", some kind of god around here, some kind of a big deal, but for me you're just another unlettered from the internet. That's right, kill me because I offended your almighty member, JCF members.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Jan 26, 2015, 11:26 AM
Primpy, let me quote from TeamLiquid's forum rules:

Quote:
All other things being equal, we will give preferential treatment to site members who have been with us longer. This doesn't mean they get to do whatever they want, but they do get the benefit of the doubt. If we know you and you've been around and contributed, you are much less likely to have your posts or account moderated.

In practice, this policy means a user who has thousands of posts can get away with breaking a few minor rules with just a warning while a new user might be banned. Is this unfair? Probably. But that's how it works here, longevity and contribution are rewarded.
Don't be an ass.

Though obviously, this isn't a very good thread, so I'm closing it.
Closed Thread