Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

How Dare They Forget Jazz!

Nadine

JCF Member

Nadine has disabled reputation

Aug 24, 2002, 05:27 PM
How Dare They Forget Jazz!

www.gamefaqs.com

They are having this ultimate character showdown from games. Are PC games immediately not even considered? Jazz Jackrabbit is such a great character! How dare they not include him when they include so many un-important or un-appealing characters. You can go to the main page, than click results only, and then view the full bracket to see all the characters from the beginning to see what I mean.

Jazz Jackrabbit wouldn't win, but atleast he would get some publicity and some recognition as a great character. How dare they? I guess Duke Nukem was only included cause he went to consoles mostly. Grrr.
Tmansdc

JCF Member

Tmansdc is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2002, 07:38 PM
Re: How Dare They Forget Jazz!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nadine
www.gamefaqs.com

They are having this ultimate character showdown from games. Are PC games immediately not even considered? Jazz Jackrabbit is such a great character! How dare they not include him when they include so many un-important or un-appealing characters. You can go to the main page, than click results only, and then view the full bracket to see all the characters from the beginning to see what I mean.

Jazz Jackrabbit wouldn't win, but atleast he would get some publicity and some recognition as a great character. How dare they? I guess Duke Nukem was only included cause he went to consoles mostly. Grrr.
the closest thing to jazz on there is Sonic The Hedgehog I think. he's kicking samus's butt right now (barely) Mario will probably win though

edit: Sonic lost.

Last edited by Tmansdc; Aug 25, 2002 at 08:25 PM.
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2002, 08:10 PM
I think it'll come down to Mario, Sonic, and one of those psycho shooter game heroes no one cares about. That's what I think anyway. Pac-Man might do good too.

JCF Member

Tmansdc is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2002, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Iam Canadian
I think it'll come down to Mario, Sonic, and one of those psycho shooter game heroes no one cares about. That's what I think anyway. Pac-Man might do good too.
pac-man's out

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Aug 24, 2002, 10:10 PM
Pity the site with the scores doesn't work.