Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Dear Players and Admins

asusionut1

JCF Member

asusionut1 has disabled reputation

Aug 23, 2019, 10:15 AM
Unhappy Dear Players and Admins

I noticed as in this community,i am not accepted by the players.
I don't understand the reasons,i didn't make a mistake about this community,I was respectful of all the players,instead, no one noticed me.
I joined this community in the desire to make many friends to communicate with me,not to be ignored by the players.
Many players have told me that I have a tactic for which I am here,i don't want to be wrongfully accused,i told them I had no tactics for which I am here,i just wanna play with no plans on someone's back.
i am an old player, I am a CD in this game and I want to play with all these players without conflicts and without lies.
I will remain the same real man, without lies.
thank you and I will respect all the players,i'll wait answers part Admins and Players.

JCF Member

Jelly Jam is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2019, 07:52 PM
It honestly concerns me how you out of all players are the one that wrote this. I obviously can't speak for all of the players, but to me at least, and surely to the majority of the other active players, you seem like a pretty nice and down to earth guy.

Like you said, you are always very respectful and kind to everyone. I never see you insulting others or trashtalking. You don't start unnecessary fights, and when there is a fight going on, you leave yourself out of it. Basically, you got a clean record, at least in my book.

I know you and I don't talk much, but I've never even heard someone make a tiny complaint about your behavior. If you were a genuinely bad person as you said someone led you to believe, I'd be the first guy in the game to talk to you directly and criticize you. I just don't know who made you think so low of yourself. It pains me to see you sad, you definitely deserve some more respect.

Lighten up, you're still one of the good guys.
P.S. This is probably in the wrong forum but oh well.
luke11685

Banned

luke11685 is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2019, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asusionut1 View Post
I noticed as in this community,i am not accepted by the players.
I don't understand the reasons,i didn't make a mistake about this community,I was respectful of all the players,instead, no one noticed me.
I joined this community in the desire to make many friends to communicate with me,not to be ignored by the players.
Many players have told me that I have a tactic for which I am here,i don't want to be wrongfully accused,i told them I had no tactics for which I am here,i just wanna play with no plans on someone's back.
i am an old player, I am a CD in this game and I want to play with all these players without conflicts and without lies.
I will remain the same real man, without lies.
thank you and I will respect all the players,i'll wait answers part Admins and Players.
Maybe because(you're not the only one)users like you shouldn't be faking it's joining date. What's with this 70's time paradox jazz2online wasn't even made,yet anyway? This forum didn't even exist back then. It might be a reason why you are not respected by its community.