Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Archived forums (closed for posting) » War Tavern

Shadow Wars - By Blackman

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Jan 18, 2001, 12:14 PM
Blackman

Member posted January 05, 2001 05:40 PM

I haven't visited this topic in a LONG time, I hope you'll like my story.

Shadow Wars

Chapter I - Evil looms ahead.

My name is Blackman, I am, or was, a normal rabbit, a warrior in the army of peace and freedom.

A rabbit who knew how to enjoy life, laugh and have a good time.

Not anymore...

19 months ago, when I had the best day of my life, everything I've worked on since I was born was taken from me and many others, Freedom. Here's my story, in case I won't survive, show it to the world.

I want everybody to know I was a warrior and a solider, and the last remaining piece of sainty in Carrotus.

1.12.3746 - Planet Carrotus.

"citizens of Carrotville! Today is our most special day of all! The day dedicated to our greatest hero in the history of Carrotus: the legendery Jazz Jackrabbit! All hail Jazz!", when I woke up in the morning, that was the first thing I heard in the radio.

Ever since I was a little rabbit, Jazz Jackrabbit was my mentor, he was the greatest warrior ever, stopping Devan Shell and his High tech weapons, he prevented our greatest fear.

I got up quickly, dressed, ate breakfast, and went out to work.

"Good morning Mr. Blackman, please eneter your authorization code to enter the secured area.", I entered the code slowly, still tired.

"Acsess Granted, you may enter the laboratory. Have a good day, Mr. Blackman."

Annoyed of hearing the same announcment from the security computer everyday, I continued to the upper section of my workplace.

I worked in a top secret lab, which held information about top country secrets, including hidden information about my mentor, Jazz. That's one of the reasons why I admired him so much, I knew even more than everybody else.

"Hey Black, you look dead tired, you should get some coffee!", said my co-worker and good friend, Shadow GpW.

He was a warrior in the past, he started the GpW organization, that fought toughly in the turtle forces in Carrotus, I joined that clan later, and helped fighting, but was when the war almost ended...

I did as he suggested, and drank some coffee, while the computer system alerted us to start working.

"Shadow, keep me updated, what is the current project?"", I asked, I was promoted a few days before, and I started working with Shadow on a newproject.

"Black, you should be proud to even see our latest project. Let me show you, The Mind Twister! I sure hope we won't have to use it and torture our enemies that much.", he replied.

"Well, fill me up than."

"Okay, Black.

This device creates an electro magnetic wave straight into the subject's brain, and causes him to lose his mind.

The side effects might even cause mutation, and total insainty.", once I heard this, I went straight to the buisness.

"Man, this awesome! we'd better get to work!"

After 5 hours of computer programming I did, and some device testing Shadow did from the inside of the device, we stopped working for the day, but not before the final showdown...

"Blackman, set the device to 300Volts Electro-magentic frequentcy!", Shadow ordered me.

"Right away!"

After making adjustments, the device was ready for the final testing.

"Activate -3 minutes and counting down", I announced excited.

"Finally, our hard work will pay off, and we will have the ultimate weapon, which will make Carrotus un-defeatable!", Shadow yelled in excitment even more than me.

"10, 9, 8...", I counted the seconds, "...7, 6, 5, 4...", Shadow joined me.

"3, 2, 1, activate Electro magntic Ray!", we both screamed at the computer, anxious if we'll miss the exact second, and the device might freak out.

Lighting bolts were thrown out of the device. Shadow put the target in radius of 5 Meters. It was an un-evolved form of a turtle.

All of the bolts were gathered into one ray, which quickly hit the turtle.

He began to freak out,and jumped of the table, one of the side effects started already: Mutation.

The turtle started evolving, into the vicious form we all knew and hated.

He grew to be much bigger than the average Humanoid Turtle, and suddebly, he stopped growing.

"Slaves of Carrotus, you have done your worst mistake in the history if the universe, you have evolved a stupid un-evolved turtle using a false Electro Magnetic Ray, into a psychic war machine! Your mind is weak against me, but you are not my target, slaves. The saviour of all, is the one to destroy all.", so he said and broke the wall, marching to the unknown.

"What have you done?", I yelled at Shadow.

"Me? It was you with your wrong adjustments!", he yelled back.

"No, it was... Wait, it was both of us..."

"You're right, but we do need to get some information about this."

Shadow and I took the device apart, after hours of analyzing, we found the answer.

"WHAT HAVE WE DONE? He was right, this is the worst mistake ever. We're all doomed!"

"Relax, Shadow, one Psychic over-evolved form cannot cause too much damage, besides destorying carrotus...", I tired to be sarctstic, it didn't work.

"I have a very bad feeing about this, according to the status, The ray evolved his brain, allowing him to fully control one life form until the end of its life!", said Shadow, worried.

"What target did he mean?

The saviour of all, is the one to destroy all. Some very important person perhaps."

I didn't even realize then, how important that person was...

To Be Continued...

Just a few notes: there might be a few typos out of fast writing (I do have to write fast, since this is a long story. )

EDIT: Oh, man, talking about fast writing typos, I had to edit the post, because I even made fast writing typos in here.

The first episode was short and un-detailed, but I promisse that the next episodes will be as twice as long, detailed, and emotional.

Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Mar 23, 2001, 01:37 PM
Huh, cool, continue.

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Mar 25, 2001, 04:30 PM
Savior? Jazz I presume...

Anyway, cool!

Last edited by Violet CLM; Jun 12, 2002 at 05:10 PM.
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Mar 26, 2001, 05:22 PM
Think so