Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

JCS Awards 2009 [Voting Thread]

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Jan 11, 2010, 06:37 AM
Newsposted.

Congratulations to EM! About time you finally got the title, dare I say And yes, more MP levels would be cool (especially with FS and others moving back from MP levels - not without reason though, I suppose...)

If there's one thing that I didn't like about the awards this year, is that all the winners have won by more or less a landslide. In 2010 I'd like to have some more fierce competition

Maybe this year is when I get my JCSing mojo back for good?? Hell knows. Until then, I have other levels for other games to finish (I do wish that sometime there would be enough people interested in JJ1 level design to warrant J1E awards!)

Also.. maybe this is the year when we JCSers finally move to TSF? It's been long overdue, really.

Last edited by cooba; Jan 11, 2010 at 06:52 AM.
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Jan 11, 2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooba View Post
Also.. maybe this is the year when we JCSers finally move to TSF? It's been long overdue, really.
TSF is definately better for designing sp levels due to the fact that you can use 4x more tiles, and there is more memory, meaning that you can save in quite big levels..

JCF Member

DarkSonic is doing well so far

Jan 11, 2010, 10:04 AM
Like I posted in the J2O newspost already:

Hopefully 2010 will be my year. I only released a few levels in 2009, but I made more levels for Impressions A which I will definitely release in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Jarno View Post
What is Distopia

JCF Member

WadlCury is doing well so far

Jan 11, 2010, 11:15 AM
Holy crap, we won an award! This is very inspiring, especially considering KS wasn't even properly finished (which shall of course change - if we aren't sidetracked by another project. We remain ambitious ).
A big thanks to everyone who voted for us! And congratulations to all winners and nominees.
- WadlCury

Tags
jcs awards