Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Article- Technical Steps

HàTéBrèéD[MF]

JCF Member

HàTéBrèéD[MF] is doing well so far

Mar 5, 2007, 07:57 AM
Post Article- Technical Steps

1. Noobish-Play

Technologyless play. Every newbie plays on this way. He uses the controls but without the run-key. On this way he can overmaster the easiest SP-Enemys.

2. Run-mode

Player like Jojo who has learned to use the run-key play slack the normal SP-levels. At bosses like Bilsy, Devan or on the Internet they loose deplorably.

3. Nimbly Rabbit

For example Honkey Sponk has learned it. Ist the scaffolding for online-gaming but rime enought for every SP-level and every boss. The person learns to quibble Seeking-Weappons and to take the perfect position per jump to attack safely.

4. Offensive

Player like Neo conduct their self offensive. Absolute fit to play on the Internet. The player attacks with all force he has and follows his enemy till death. Non-Pro-Camping is liked. But higher-ones will maybe call you a noob.

5. Offensive + Special Moves

Fabian uses this technology with success. It’s the same conduction as in 4. but the player takes carrotes if it’s possible and uses moves like Boucer-tricks, RF-climb, etc...

6. Carrot Hunt

Here comes the strathegy! The player frontiers his enemys, attacks and flight if he get hurts to fight for the carrot. However it’s an offensive conduction. Beatable gets Simon.

7. Mallet

Its the most efficient, offensive conduct. The player is fast, hard and cold. By the best tricks and moves get attacks blocked and the enemy get followed of the player. Withal he takes all carrotes before the enemy is able to. Flight only at 1 or 2 hearts. Pro-Camping gets set lightly. Player like Windir

8. Defensive

The Technology of the profs. Nasty, soft, destroyable. In the first the player studys the conduction of the enemy: Where does he camp? Witch ways he takes?
The Attack:
Wait and plan then attack safely with a targeted shoot. But the enemy can’t see you! Tricks are the A and O  to suprise the enemy. Let the enemy following you and dont forget this rules:
a) You win if the enemy follows you from behind.
b) You win if you are over the enemy.
By a hurt run as fast as you can to the carrote and defend it. If the enemy needs the carrote, so let you hurt by him and stole him the carrote.
Defend is the best Attack!!! Pro-Camping is the gun. Beatable gets: Wallace

9. Team-Fight

(Because I’m just learning this method, could you please write here? ;P )

10. Team-Leading

(Because I have not learned this method yet, could you please write here? ;P )

Jazz2XP, MF-Clansite, German-Communitiy
n00b

JCF Veteran

n00b is an asset to this forumn00b is an asset to this forum

Mar 5, 2007, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HÃ(-)TéBrèéD[MF] View Post
Player like Jojo who has learned to use the run-key play slack the normal SP-levels. At bosses like Bilsy, Devan or on the Internet they loose deplorably.
I used the run key all the (-) time and I rarely lose to Devan or Bilsy in the SP levels, hell I'm rarely slack in SP levels at all unless the objectives aren't clear and thats not the fault of the run key.

JCF Member

KRSplat is a forum legendKRSplat is a forum legend

Mar 5, 2007, 03:59 PM
The other modes use the run key, too. I figure they build on each other.
Old Mar 6, 2007, 12:01 AM
R3ptile
This message has been deleted by R3ptile. Reason: Mean

JCF Member

CrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legendCrimiClown is a forum legend

Mar 6, 2007, 01:33 AM
... your lack of proper grammar and spelling made me quit after the first few lines. Anyway, from what I've read, GOOD ARTICLE

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Mar 6, 2007, 02:08 AM
Quote:
7. Mallet

Its the most efficient, offensive conduct. The player is fast, hard and cold. By the best tricks and moves get attacks blocked and the enemy get followed of the player. Withal he takes all carrotes before the enemy is able to. Flight only at 1 or 2 hearts. Pro-Camping gets set lightly. Player like Windir

8. Defensive

The Technology of the profs. Nasty, soft, destroyable. In the first the player studys the conduction of the enemy: Where does he camp? Witch ways he takes?
The Attack:
Wait and plan then attack safely with a targeted shoot. But the enemy can’t see you! Tricks are the A and O  to suprise the enemy. Let the enemy following you and dont forget this rules:
a) You win if the enemy follows you from behind.
b) You win if you are over the enemy.
By a hurt run as fast as you can to the carrote and defend it. If the enemy needs the carrote, so let you hurt by him and stole him the carrote.
Defend is the best Attack!!! Pro-Camping is the gun. Beatable gets: Wallace
Offense is more "profs" than defence. All the noobs out there know how to just run away and shoot seekers.

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2007, 05:11 AM
@ n00b: you are not the jojo I have mean.

and yes its build up to each other. I dont agree with you gry

JCF Veteran

cooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of lightcooba is a glorious beacon of light

Mar 6, 2007, 06:30 AM
I'd say Gry has more experience with JJ2 strategies.
R3ptile

Banned

R3ptile is doing well so far

Mar 6, 2007, 06:41 AM
dude i have barely heard about a single player you've mentioned here

Last edited by R3ptile; Mar 6, 2007 at 08:08 AM.
HàTéBrèéD[MF]

JCF Member

Mar 6, 2007, 09:41 AM
Maybe Gry has more than me sure. But its my still my opinion

@ r3p: I began from the absloute beginning. (1, 2 and 3 aren't usable for Multiplayer) the rest are the tactics to step up. First 4 than lear 5 etc. In a range like you, its a fact that the fewer strategies are only bull(-) for ya.