Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

Jazz 2 TSF

triptothane

JCF Member

triptothane is doing well so far

Aug 22, 2002, 09:05 PM
Question Jazz 2 TSF

Does anyone have this game. And If so may I buy it off of you. Thanks in advance.
DDL_Klein

Banned

DDL_Klein is doing well so far

Aug 22, 2002, 09:41 PM
i have it

ill sell u mine
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Super Saiyan is doing well so far

Aug 22, 2002, 10:01 PM
Its not worth buying anyway There are only rooks and n00bs around in TSF servers, dont expect any challenge.

JCF Member

Newspaz has disabled reputation

Aug 23, 2002, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Saiyan
Its not worth buying anyway There are only rooks and n00bs around in TSF servers, dont expect any challenge.
Actually. Do never underestimate your fellowplayers. And that's what we do when we play TSF. TSF is just like us.

If you private message a dude named Aiko I'm sure he has quite a few copies left for you .
RockyR

JCF Member

RockyR has disabled reputation

Aug 23, 2002, 06:53 AM
Careful

TSF is more like a Holiday Hare than a new game so make sure you want it. The tilesets are awesome, but there are basically two of them. Lori is a fine new character, but you're better off w (Thinks about dr. jones with an axe). No nevermind, you'll enjoy playing as Lori. The levels are abnormally good. Some nice "fan made" levels are for TSF only.
But that's where it stops. Buying it won't help anyone anymore, maybe not even yourself, so if you don't have to, don't. It was supposed to be like a director's cut or an addon, but it's not. If you can't get it any other way, make sure you don't spend too much!

Stuff is good
triptothane

JCF Member

Aug 23, 2002, 07:09 AM
Well I dont really want it for online play. I just want to play the normal offline version of it. I've played the demo and thought it was alot of fun. But you cant get tsf anywhere here in the US so I came here to ask for one. I e-mail Aiko no reply
Flint LP

JCF Member

Flint LP is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2002, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Super Saiyan
Hey, I may not be the best player around here, but all I can play on-line is TSF (long story). So thats what I play, and it is a lot of fun, wether or not everyone on my time seems to suck. (they say they're playing guard duty for the flag. I wouldve guessed they were napping. Still fun, and I like the game, but as they said earlier, don't pay too much for it. Also, be patient, he may even be on vacation or something.

this seemed fitting, once again:
I AM GHENGIS KHAN!

Jazz2online owns the world!
Tmansdc

JCF Member

Tmansdc is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2002, 08:11 AM
What are the new tilesets like? Can someone give a COMPLETE list of new features that are added in TSF please? Thank you.

Banned

DDL_Klein is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2002, 08:18 AM
!~@#I HAVE AN COPY OF TSF#@!~

i can sell u mine i dont need it
<Crono>

Banned

<Crono> is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2002, 09:24 AM
I"ll selll ya a burned copy
triptothane

JCF Member

Aug 23, 2002, 10:01 AM
Haze is trying to get some copies of tsf. Apparently there are alot of copies left. They are in just some warehouse in europe. Haze could get come copies but he has to order in bulk and buy 100 copies. So if everyone here would buy a copy from him for about $25 Im sure he coul get them.

JCF Member

Enigma is an asset to this forum

Aug 23, 2002, 12:38 PM
Somehow, i fear 100 copies would be a bit too much to get rid of. Haze would be lucky to sell 10.

JCF Member

Aiko is doing well so far

Aug 23, 2002, 12:40 PM
Okay, i have to say a few things here:

1.) There aren't only "n00bs and rooks" on TSF. I do play it sometimes, for example. And you should keep in mind that you're a "n00b" yourself, Super Saiyan.

2.) You didn't e-mail me, triptothane. You sent me a private message. Don't listen to Newspaz next time (;-) and send me a *real e-mail* to 360@41k0.org. I will answer you quickly, then. And by the way, i still have a few copies of TSF left. My price is 15 EUR or 15 USD (depends on where you live i guess) including the shipping (costs me about 8 EUR overseas) and believe me, i don't make any money with that.
Tmansdc

JCF Member

Aug 23, 2002, 01:11 PM
is there any online store in the U.S.A that sells TSF?

Or maybe someone who lives in the U.S.A. has a bunch of copies?

JCF Member

Aug 24, 2002, 03:16 PM
Jazz 2 TSF cannot be found in any store in america unless it some import shop and it probably wouldnt be there either. Aiko I have e-mailed you using Triptothane@aol.com please reply back and thank you.
Tmansdc

JCF Member

Aug 24, 2002, 03:52 PM
why would a game made in AMERICA not even release in AMERICA and instead release it over in EUROPE only?

JCF Member

Aug 24, 2002, 04:09 PM
Maybe epic didnt think it wouldnt do to well in america so well. I guess they gave it to another publisher in another continent to see how well jazz would do over there.
Iam Canadian

JCF Member

Iam Canadian is doing well so far

Aug 24, 2002, 07:17 PM
I can say where to get TSF for free, but I'm not sure if that's allowed...mods? Want to field my question?

EDIT: Never mind, my question has been answered.

Last edited by Iam Canadian; Aug 24, 2002 at 07:56 PM.

JCF Member

Michael is doing well so far

Aug 25, 2002, 06:48 AM
Klein, havn't you commited suicide yet? and why not jsut GIVE him it. your joke is boring now, I just proved it.
triptothane

JCF Member

Aug 25, 2002, 05:56 PM
No thanks

I would download it but the links dont work and the file is too big over my 33kb modem. I just want a copy of the Project 2 Jazz 2 The Secret Files with jazz 2 included and the box and the stuff it came with. I dont have jazz 2 only jazz 1 so getting Jazz 2 with TSF would be nice.
VerA'n

JCF Member

VerA'n is doing well so far

Aug 28, 2002, 05:47 PM
Post GOOD NEWS!

I was searching the web when I found (warez edit -FQuist)
The links are still working...

Edit: I was really searching for jazz 2 fan pages, when I found the page...

[Warez are strictly forbidden on this forum. Do it again and you get a warning. -FQuist]

Last edited by FQuist; Sep 3, 2002 at 06:01 AM.
triptothane

JCF Member

Sep 2, 2002, 03:47 PM
Just bumping this back to the top. If anyone has the european version of jazz 2 tsf that came with jazz 2 in the box and is willing to sell it I'd gladly buy it off of you. It seems that ddl_klein is gone or something i dunno but i cant buy it off of him no more cause i cant e-mail him through the board and he wont log on anymore to read his pm's.
Aiko

JCF Member

Sep 3, 2002, 01:07 AM
Okay, *again*, i got to clear some things up here i guess (its cool, you have to repeat all the same ole' stuff over and over because of the newbies, heh, no offense tho'):

1.) Tmansdc, the programmer of Jazz1 and 2 and TSF is Arjan Brussee from the Netherlands. The co-programmer Michiel Ouwehand is also from the NL. Their company, Orange Games, is a dutch company. So in my opinion the origin of the game is European (nevertheless, EpicMegagames was/is a US company and Nick Stadler, CliffyB and Noogy, who also worked on Jazz, are from the US). Alex Brandon is from the UK, btw (just to complete the list :).
However, J2 was first released in Europe by Project 2, another dutch company and again, the man behind it all (Arjan) is an elite guy from the very european demoscene (who those who know and care, most of you don't). What i actually only wanted to say: your statement about the game "made in AMERICA" is very wrong :)

2.) VerA'n: you just posted an illegal warez link. The board admins won't like that. As of now, none of the Jazz games is free (except the SW versions and the TSF demo of course :).

3.) triptothane: there is only a european version of TSF. It was never published anywhere else (okay, well, P2 was also the publisher for Canada and Australia, afaik). I guess you mean the Project 2 version (heh, why don't you want my polish LK Avalon distribution? It's very rare!! :).

JCF Member

Haze is doing well so far

Sep 3, 2002, 03:56 AM
Aiko is true on the "rarity" of the Polish versions. To my knowledge it are the only versions to include *drumroll* the Polish language.

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Sep 3, 2002, 12:07 PM
*cough* *cough* KaZaA *cough*

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
triptothane

JCF Member

Sep 3, 2002, 01:16 PM
If I can't get the european p2 distribution of it I will but it off of you aiko. Tell me Aiko does it come in a box or just a jewel cd case?
Aiko

JCF Member

Sep 4, 2002, 02:22 AM
There were versions of it that came in one of those new DVD boxes. I didn't have many of those and sold them all, though. All copies i have left come in an ordinary CD case. Weird but true.
..::Goldy::..

JCF Member

..::Goldy::.. has disabled reputation

Sep 4, 2002, 04:07 AM
hey aiko, why do u ask so much? i mean, u call ssj a noob, but he was so good to send me jj2 tsf and 1.23 fer free so if a friend would want it, i would also just give it fer nothin

[Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams.]
triptothane

JCF Member

Sep 8, 2002, 02:05 PM
Hey someone can close this thread now. I just won Jazz 2 TSF off of ebay. The auction ended today and I won it. Jazz 2 TSF auction on ebay
Trafton AT

JCF Member

Trafton AT is doing well so far

Sep 8, 2002, 04:46 PM
YaY!

I hope to see you on TSF.

By the way, they only close topics if they are abused, so this will stay open.
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Sep 8, 2002, 04:57 PM
It's amazing what you can find on EBay. It actually scares me.

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!
Trafton AT

JCF Member

Trafton AT is doing well so far

Sep 8, 2002, 05:00 PM
Yes. If something (especially JJ2 stuff) is anywhere, it's on EBay.
triptothane

JCF Member

Sep 8, 2002, 06:39 PM
You can also get the copies that aiko is selling for cheaper. There is also one more P2 Jazz 2 TSF european copy left on ebay. 5 days left. so far no bids. first bid 1 euro .98 cents usd. Jazz Jackrabbit ebay auctions page Includeds almost 10 Jazz 2 TSF games.

Last edited by triptothane; Sep 8, 2002 at 06:55 PM.
Aiko

JCF Member

Sep 9, 2002, 04:40 AM
Great, triptothane. It is indeed an original P2 distribution of TSF. But if you had read that properly, you would have noticed that the guy only ships to Germany and that you can only pay in Euros.

Shipping overseas from Germany costs about 8 EUR so that's what makes my price (15 EUR) that "high". I actually lose money on that.

On a side note, the guy from who you bought your copy, triptothane, only ships to the UK, if i got that right.
triptothane

JCF Member

Sep 9, 2002, 09:33 AM
Well I paid through paypal and for like 3 more american bux but he is going to ship it to me.
Super Saiyan

JCF Member

Sep 9, 2002, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Aiko
Okay, i have to say a few things here:

1.) There aren't only "n00bs and rooks" on TSF. I do play it sometimes, for example. And you should keep in mind that you're a "n00b" yourself, Super Saiyan.

2.) You didn't e-mail me, triptothane. You sent me a private message. Don't listen to Newspaz next time ( and send me a *real e-mail* to 360@41k0.org. I will answer you quickly, then. And by the way, i still have a few copies of TSF left. My price is 15 EUR or 15 USD (depends on where you live i guess) including the shipping (costs me about 8 EUR overseas) and believe me, i don't make any money with that.

Come on Aiko, admit it. There are sometimes people of 1.23 playing TSF, thats ok I dont call them n00bs or whatever, but really I check TSF servers alot because I just visit them for fun not for the kick, Id have to say Its like the Dutchmen invased TSF But I cant really go on TSF and ask 'WHO WANS A DUEL WITH ME IN BBLAIR' They probably would say, what is bblair?

JCF Member

Sep 9, 2002, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ..::Goldy::..
hey aiko, why do u ask so much? i mean, u call ssj a noob, but he was so good to send me jj2 tsf and 1.23 fer free so if a friend would want it, i would also just give it fer nothin

Yes, Im so kind these days ^_^