Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   JazzJackrabbit Community Forums » Open Forums » General Jazz Jackrabbit Talk

"It's just a game." Tell that to them.

JCF Member

HotRodGR is notorious for his worthless posts

Apr 19, 2010, 11:37 AM
"It's just a game." Tell that to them.

This is HotRod[CDF], you've probably never heard of me before, but that doesn't really matter. There is no appropriate place on the clan ladder to post this so I will have to do it here. As you probably know, CDF has recently started to gain quite some strength, both in it's members and it's points. As you also probably know, there have been plenty of flamewars and debates between RA and more clans including us for quite some time now, for many and various reasons. People kept called us whinning n00bs and whatnot, but I think it's time for all of us to speak openly about these debates, and I don't mean by flaming, but with facts and figures.

We've been recruiting a lot over the last few months, with mainly great results. Some of these new recruits though were far from what they seemed. Take a guess, I'll bet you'll find it. Yes, it was in fact RA members with fake names "on a mission" as Archer said. There was not one, nor two, but THREE fakers between our recruits. Archer, who was named Tormented and later had the nerve to fake again under the name of a very old member of ours, Diablo. Riper, who faked as King (King is a real, existing member, Riper only faked him in training). And finally, William who faked under the name Brain.

Yes, I have a chatlog that proves all this. Whoever is interested in taking a look can pm me. Everything is revealed there, and I think reading it will explain everything better than I can through here. There is plenty of dialog in there between Archer and Hordy in Serbian, and I'm working on a translation right now. I'm sure you'll find it interesting, especially some RA members.

Following right after this event, all the fakers were banned from CDF, but we also lost two other members, AfIIko and Hordy, who chose to join Archer's new clan, RF.

That's it. I just wanted to make things clear to everyone, even RA members as I imagine some of them didn't know about this. I don't know if any admins can actually do anything about this but I highly doubt it. Not that I ask them to.

So long.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Apr 19, 2010, 11:39 AM
Some things never change, apparently
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Apr 19, 2010, 02:31 PM
I'm going to be honest.

Pretty typical newbie treatment. I don't know exactly what's going on, but the 'fakers' probably could have been prevented. I think it's the fault of the clan for not being more careful with recruitment. If you care about your clans 'reputation' or whatever. Yes, it's just a game, and harassing newbies is just the type of game some people like to play.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 05:33 PM
Dermo
This message has been deleted by Dermo. Reason: I second FireSworD's last sentence.

JCF Member

Troglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legend

Apr 19, 2010, 09:08 PM
This is in part why I have never decided to join a clan, and have to deal with drama like this. However, I know there can also be benefits to being in one, and I wish you luck with CDF.

Lexicographer: Someone who writes dictionaries
Neophyte: A novice, or newbie
Hemisemidemiquaver: In music, a sixty-fourth note

Exit Troglobite, Stage Left

JCF Member

Lithium is an asset to this forum

Apr 20, 2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodGR View Post
This is HotRod[CDF], you've probably never heard of me before, but that doesn't really matter. There is no appropriate place on the clan ladder to post this so I will have to do it here. As you probably know, CDF has recently started to gain quite some strength, both in it's members and it's points. As you also probably know, there have been plenty of flamewars and debates between RA and more clans including us for quite some time now, for many and various reasons. People kept called us whinning n00bs and whatnot, but I think it's time for all of us to speak openly about these debates, and I don't mean by flaming, but with facts and figures.

We've been recruiting a lot over the last few months, with mainly great results. Some of these new recruits though were far from what they seemed. Take a guess, I'll bet you'll find it. Yes, it was in fact RA members with fake names "on a mission" as Archer said. There was not one, nor two, but THREE fakers between our recruits. Archer, who was named Tormented and later had the nerve to fake again under the name of a very old member of ours, Diablo. Riper, who faked as King (King is a real, existing member, Riper only faked him in training). And finally, William who faked under the name Brain.

Yes, I have a chatlog that proves all this. Whoever is interested in taking a look can pm me. Everything is revealed there, and I think reading it will explain everything better than I can through here. There is plenty of dialog in there between Archer and Hordy in Serbian, and I'm working on a translation right now. I'm sure you'll find it interesting, especially some RA members.

Following right after this event, all the fakers were banned from CDF, but we also lost two other members, AfIIko and Hordy, who chose to join Archer's new clan, RF.

That's it. I just wanted to make things clear to everyone, even RA members as I imagine some of them didn't know about this. I don't know if any admins can actually do anything about this but I highly doubt it. Not that I ask them to.

So long.
Nice one. You cannot post it on jj.net because you would be banned,so post it here? I want to see a proof of me faking my own brother. If you prove us I faked my brother,THEN ALRIGHT,I will believe all this. Otherwise,please remove it.

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Apr 20, 2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSworD View Post
I'm going to be honest.

Pretty typical newbie treatment. I don't know exactly what's going on, but the 'fakers' probably could have been prevented. I think it's the fault of the clan for not being more careful with recruitment. If you care about your clans 'reputation' or whatever. Yes, it's just a game, and harassing newbies is just the type of game some people like to play.
Wait, since when did we say were newbies? We've been around for quite a while. About a year and a half. No, were not old, but I wouldn't say new either. I suppose you guys assume he's "new" because you've never seen him. You shouldn't really assume someone's new just because you've seen them the first time. Also, I'm amused how the way you guys treat HotRod like the leader or something. To be honest, I didn't really think this "Tormented" guy seemed to be real. I really didn't want to recruit that person, but Kev insisted that we should recruit "good" people...I should've really urged him to check IP. If Unearth was hosting when this recruitment ever happened, I'm pretty sure he'd find out who this person really was. I bet if our clan was older, you guys would probably say something slightly different. It isn't 100% our fault, you know. You kind of make out this is some kind of everyday thing. I don't think I've heard strong members faking to get into new clans. Well, maybe except that CC thing which happened ages ago, but that is not recent news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron97 View Post
Nice one. You cannot post it on jj.net because you would be banned,so post it here? I want to see a proof of me faking my own brother. If you prove us I faked my brother,THEN ALRIGHT,I will believe all this. Otherwise,please remove it.
I want to see proof of your "brother". Anyone can claim they have a sibling and share the same IP. It's not that hard. Also, the whole "Project Brainwash" thing I heard about Archer posting on your forums...that leaves me really suspicious. He insisted to himself he didn't want to say that. Not to mention, I think I remember one time when your "brother" joined and someone made a pinging server saying the password of our training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troglobite View Post
This is in part why I have never decided to join a clan, and have to deal with drama like this. However, I know there can also be benefits to being in one, and I wish you luck with CDF.
I tend to avoid drama when it's there, but sometimes I like to get my voice out on things, I will admit pointless arguments are kind of amusing with youtube comment corners though. Drama is part of life too, it's just something you eventually get over with. Of course I'll get over with this sometime, I just wanted to clear things up to people.

Last edited by Treylina; Apr 20, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: quote reply blah blah
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Apr 20, 2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Wait, since when did we say were newbies? We've been around for quite a while. About a year and a half. No, were not old, but I wouldn't say new either.
Ah, I don't even need to reply to this. Also, maybe because I make it 'seem' like it's an everyday thing is because similar situations are rather common, or at least they used to be.
snzspeed

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Apr 20, 2010, 08:04 AM
This RA vs CDF vs whatever vs the world drama is getting really boring to watch, and is starting to piss me off.

PS. me no noob... i play jazz half year..... that mean i oldie????/?

JCF Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snzspeed View Post
This RA vs CDF vs whatever vs the world drama is getting really boring to watch, and is starting to piss me off.

PS. me no noob... i play jazz half year..... that mean i oldie????/?
Well, I was quiet about it until this faking crap happened... I didn't even think about "RA vs CDF" I had just moved on and forgot it was there. While I insisted I would not post about this, HotRod wanted to post about it anyway.

Administrator

Stijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to beholdStijn is a splendid one to behold

Apr 20, 2010, 08:31 AM
Please, this "I've been here for x years, and therefore my opinion carries more weight" is tiring.

Quote:
I don't think I've heard strong members faking to get into new clans. Well, maybe except that CC thing which happened ages ago, but that is not recent news.
Joining "rival" clans under a fake name is pretty much as old as the concept of clans on JJ2 itself. I understand it can be rather annoying for the victims, but it's not really a shocking new thing.

JCF Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
Please, this "I've been here for x years, and therefore my opinion carries more weight" is tiring.

Joining "rival" clans under a fake name is pretty much as old as the concept of clans on JJ2 itself. I understand it can be rather annoying for the victims, but it's not really a shocking new thing.
I was just getting the idea you guys had never heard of us... and that it is "typical" for a "new" clan. I never believed that someone being older would make their opinion worth more anyway.

No, I have not been as long around as you guys online, so I'm not going to know as much of experience about rivals joining clans under a fake name. I'm not saying my opinion weighs more though. Yeah, I have a feeling this topic is going to be locked, but don't expect me to know everything...

Administrator

Apr 20, 2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
No, I have not been as long around as you guys online, so I'm not going to know as much of experience about rivals joining clans under a fake name. I'm not saying my opinion weighs more though. Yeah, I have a feeling this topic is going to be locked, but don't expect me to know everything...
That was mostly @firesword

JCF Member

Apr 20, 2010, 09:02 AM
My probably-last words on this topic...

You know, when that thing happened with CC ages ago, that apparently seemed a "big" thing. Tell me people, tell me when there were other rivals joining under a fake name. I'm being honest here, not trying to cause a flamewar. I get the idea of no matter annoying it can be, you guys don't really seem to care. We didn't really intend to have you guys involved, it was mostly a speak out to the people of RA...wait, they don't care, or are they just forgetting it happened?
Old Apr 20, 2010, 09:22 AM
snzspeed
This message has been deleted by snzspeed. Reason: deleted because it doesnt contribute and im stupid
Vegito

JCF Member

Vegito is an asset to this forum

Apr 20, 2010, 09:27 AM
Several people used to join other rival clans. I can't even remember half of them nor I'll call names really. Espescially during clanwars people would "fake" to be certain persons or other "new" persons would be created to join clans. Or in CCs case, we actually created an entirely new clan for ourselves. Faking has been around ever since I really got involved in the clan scene...
Other than that.. I checked Tormented his IP and found out quite fast it was an existing JJ2 player. I didn't really get involved yet though because I simply didn't really bother or have time for it. It was something that was in the back of my mind though. Thanks for clearing it up.
Oh, another thing.. There has been another fake CDF member. Remember Corona-CDF- ..?
He's better known as Emperor, St Louis or at the moment Raven[VS]. You better "kick" him out too if you didn't find out for yourself already. Most clans do IP checks in every possible way now before taking in new members. Might be an idea for you to do so too. Yes, this (-)(-)(-)(-) happend a lot but theres an IP logger for a reason now isn't there.. It can so easily be prevented nowadays. I kind of feel the same as FS does.

JCF Member

Apr 20, 2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
Several people used to join other rival clans. I can't even remember half of them nor I'll call names really. Espescially during clanwars people would "fake" to be certain persons or other "new" persons would be created to join clans. Or in CCs case, we actually created an entirely new clan for ourselves. Faking has been around ever since I really got involved in the clan scene...
Other than that.. I checked Tormented his IP and found out quite fast it was an existing JJ2 player. I didn't really get involved yet though because I simply didn't really bother or have time for it. It was something that was in the back of my mind though. Thanks for clearing it up.
Oh, another thing.. There has been another fake CDF member. Remember Corona-CDF- ..?
He's better known as Emperor, St Louis or at the moment Raven[VS]. You better "kick" him out too if you didn't find out for yourself already. Most clans do IP checks in every possible way now before taking in new members. Might be an idea for you to do so too. Yes, this (-)(-)(-)(-) happend a lot but theres an IP logger for a reason now isn't there.. It can so easily be prevented nowadays. I kind of feel the same as FS does.
Actually, Raven confessed ages ago...he said he was very sorry. I honestly have no idea why he faked being a member though.

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Apr 20, 2010, 11:26 AM
I guess he wanted to feel like a newbie again He hasn't been one since he started playing jj2 for the jj2wc abyss in 1990

And faking is annoying, but you can really only try to prevent it by checking IPs.

Why RA did this is beyond me, but I don't think they care much about you telling the world
Old Apr 20, 2010, 12:23 PM
Vegito
This message has been deleted by Vegito.
-:-Darker-:-

JCF Member

-:-Darker-:- is doing well so far

Apr 20, 2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn View Post
That was mostly @firesword
Hey, Firesword "Is the bomb!", respect the guy, he's been around longer than most of you were aware of how computer systems generally work.

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Apr 21, 2010, 01:54 AM
yes he has.
Also, respect me. And yes I have
And remember kids, when being indirectly called a n00b, responding in a sort of "Hey we're not n00bs" fashion might not really be a good PR strategy

Gamer Pryde Worldwide

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 03:46 AM
Quote:
I want to see proof of your "brother". Anyone can claim they have a sibling and share the same IP. It's not that hard. Also, the whole "Project Brainwash" thing I heard about Archer posting on your forums...that leaves me really suspicious. He insisted to himself he didn't want to say that. Not to mention, I think I remember one time when your "brother" joined and someone made a pinging server saying the password of our training.
As first,you can ask any former member of NC. We have played splitscreen when I was in NC and later in RW. "Codename: Project Brainwash" was supposed to be a short comic about CDF vs RA thing. And correct me if I am wrong,but I thought he started to use the name [501st]Clone before he joined CDF,right? Now if I name something "Project Trey345",does it needs to mean you are involved?

Let me clear something. I do not know how is it there in UK and similar countries,but we here cannot usually afford two computers. Do you think my brother needs to buy a new computer,maybe new internet just to be in your clan? No,but almighty CDF controls everything,they know everything and so you NEED A BETTER PROOF. What do you want me or him to do? Ask the government to approve my brother was born or something? I will get a new computer soon,then you might see him playing in the same time as me.

On "sharing the IP" thing,didn't we all think Archer and Riper are the same person? Hey,let's kick Riper from RA because he uses the same computer as Archer!

Quote:
We didn't really intend to have you guys involved, it was mostly a speak out to the people of RA...wait, they don't care, or are they just forgetting it happened?
"No,you didn't want to get everyone here involved,NOT AT ALL! You just wanted to show them how RA is evil and that it's full of fakers."

If you cannot solve your problems by yourself,does it mean you need to scream for help on JCF,hoping people will start to hate RA? Imagine if any other clan would do stuff like this. For example,CC: "RA DOESN'T LIKE US","TM DOESN'T LIKE US","RA FORCES MY MOTHER TO HATE ME". If you really need to talk to us,then do it,don't scream for help here. That is all.

JCF Member

Grytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legendGrytolle is a forum legend

Apr 21, 2010, 04:31 AM
No, CDF doesn't have to have better proof, it's their right to kick your brother out no matter the reason

JCF Member

snzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legendsnzspeed is a forum legend

Apr 21, 2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Remember Corona-CDF- ..?
He's better known as Emperor, St Louis or at the moment Raven[VS].
I thought there was something familiar about Corona

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grytolle View Post
No, CDF doesn't have to have better proof, it's their right to kick your brother out no matter the reason
It's their right to kick him. It isn't their right to say it was me basing on Archer's story (he doesn't like RA).
Vegito

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 05:23 AM
Why not? You can't prove you have a brother either can you?
Heck, I can claim my sister started playing too (and I actually have a sister). I can understand CDFs reasoning here to be honest. Espescially since you got the same IP and you can't prove otherwise .

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 05:32 AM
Ask any former NCer or see us playing splitscreen. It would be good if we would play splitscreen but I do not want to do it because CDF says so. It's pretty obvious you all believe to CDF,so why should I prove it to you when you already "know" the truth?
Vegito

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 08:54 AM
Yes, obviously makes sense to not prove they're wrong. Makes even more sense since they actually have some form of proof (IP), and you obviously don't so far.

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 12:40 PM
I got the chatlog and this whole thing is based on Archer yelling "WE WERE ON A MISSION TO SPY ON YOU WILLIAM RIPER AND ME FAKED YOUR MEMBERS HAHAHAHA". Really. I'd like you to prove that everything Archer said was true. If you can't,then I am Franz Hopper and I am dead. Now let's make a thread "Ron97 was Franz Hopper for real,lol".

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
As first,you can ask any former member of NC. We have played splitscreen when I was in NC and later in RW. "Codename: Project Brainwash" was supposed to be a short comic about CDF vs RA thing. And correct me if I am wrong,but I thought he started to use the name [501st]Clone before he joined CDF,right? Now if I name something "Project Trey345",does it needs to mean you are involved?

Let me clear something. I do not know how is it there in UK and similar countries,but we here cannot usually afford two computers. Do you think my brother needs to buy a new computer,maybe new internet just to be in your clan? No,but almighty CDF controls everything,they know everything and so you NEED A BETTER PROOF. What do you want me or him to do? Ask the government to approve my brother was born or something? I will get a new computer soon,then you might see him playing in the same time as me.

On "sharing the IP" thing,didn't we all think Archer and Riper are the same person? Hey,let's kick Riper from RA because he uses the same computer as Archer!

"No,you didn't want to get everyone here involved,NOT AT ALL! You just wanted to show them how RA is evil and that it's full of fakers."

If you cannot solve your problems by yourself,does it mean you need to scream for help on JCF,hoping people will start to hate RA? Imagine if any other clan would do stuff like this. For example,CC: "RA DOESN'T LIKE US","TM DOESN'T LIKE US","RA FORCES MY MOTHER TO HATE ME". If you really need to talk to us,then do it,don't scream for help here. That is all.
Sorry, you're getting it a bit wrong. No, I didn't say that by using the same comp you'd automatically be fake, but it is possible to be a fake by pretending to be a sibling, I'm not saying you were though right now. We did however get suspicious in other ways though, if I was bothered enough to explain. Fine, your bro got kicked out, I'm not that bothered about recruiting back in anymore, but if he's ever that bothered to join back in then fine. I don't know.

Wait, we were never asking for help, HotRod even says that in the start of his post; "I don't know if any admins can actually do anything about this but I highly doubt it. Not that I ask them to". I didn't really hope others would start to make hate on RA anyway considering it was two people, but I just thought these guys would know better nowadays. Oh, because we posted some proof of certain people doing something noobish? Contacting you guys on some other place would be difficult, because you'd probably either just ignore us, or the admins would think were trying to cause some "fight".

Also, the chatlog is completely unedited. I would certainly not waste time creating a chatlog based on some person. It happened right in front of my eyes, honestly, who the hell would waste time making up a fake chatlog? No offense, but get real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GpW]Urbs View Post
yes he has.
Also, respect me. And yes I have
And remember kids, when being indirectly called a n00b, responding in a sort of "Hey we're not n00bs" fashion might not really be a good PR strategy
What kind of context of "N00b" do you mean exactly? Newbie? Idiot player? What does PR even stand for? I kind of really don't have very much of an idea what you're talking about overall, but it seems to me that you're trying to say that FS is "right" and were "wrong".

Last edited by Treylina; Apr 21, 2010 at 01:07 PM.

JCF Member

Troglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legendTroglobite is a forum legend

Apr 21, 2010, 01:42 PM
PR = public relations

Lexicographer: Someone who writes dictionaries
Neophyte: A novice, or newbie
Hemisemidemiquaver: In music, a sixty-fourth note

Exit Troglobite, Stage Left
Vegito

JCF Member

Apr 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
I got the chatlog and this whole thing is based on Archer yelling "WE WERE ON A MISSION TO SPY ON YOU WILLIAM RIPER AND ME FAKED YOUR MEMBERS HAHAHAHA". Really. I'd like you to prove that everything Archer said was true. If you can't,then I am Franz Hopper and I am dead. Now let's make a thread "Ron97 was Franz Hopper for real,lol".
Why would they care if IPs speak for themselves? Honestly. Lol. It's not like they or I will care much more at that moment. I'd act the same as them if I suspect a faker. SUSPECT, I'm not saying it's true.

Quote:
I didn't really hope others would start to make hate on RA anyway considering it was two people, but I just thought these guys would know better nowadays. Oh, because we posted some proof of certain people doing something noobish? Contacting you guys on some other place would be difficult, because you'd probably either just ignore us, or the admins would think were trying to cause some "fight".
There's not much that can be done and such threads as these usually result in no more than flamewars. The only thing you can do is be more careful when recruiting. Check IP's and such to avoid confusion later. This isn't something any J2O, JCF, ZD, ZA or jj.net admin can help. JJ.net has it's own set of rules though. If a player happens to play a ladder match for another clan as a faker he can be severely punished. I'm too lazy to search exactly what the punishment was though.
And no, I wouldn't expect someone who's 11 years old to really know better.
Old Apr 21, 2010, 07:07 PM
Dermo
This message has been deleted by Stijn. Reason: go home

JCF Member

Obi1mcd is OFF DA CHARTObi1mcd is OFF DA CHARTObi1mcd is OFF DA CHART

Apr 22, 2010, 03:33 AM
Phew! I'm glad I'm not in any clan...

JCF Member

Apr 22, 2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Also, the chatlog is completely unedited. I would certainly not waste time creating a chatlog based on some person. It happened right in front of my eyes, honestly, who the hell would waste time making up a fake chatlog? No offense, but get real.
I know the chatlog is real. I read it,but there's only Archer saying he was on a "mission" to find out what CDF thinks about RA and he was arguing with Hordy about clans. So I wouldn't count it as a "proof".

JCF Member

TechnoPauluz is doing well so far

Apr 22, 2010, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi1mcd View Post
Phew! I'm glad I'm not in any clan...
Yeah

Hmmm... maybe you guys can ask doctor P(F)hil(ty) for advice on the matter

JCF Member

Apr 22, 2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
There's not much that can be done and such threads as these usually result in no more than flamewars. The only thing you can do is be more careful when recruiting. Check IP's and such to avoid confusion later. This isn't something any J2O, JCF, ZD, ZA or jj.net admin can help. JJ.net has it's own set of rules though. If a player happens to play a ladder match for another clan as a faker he can be severely punished. I'm too lazy to search exactly what the punishment was though.
And no, I wouldn't expect someone who's 11 years old to really know better.
Well, the truth is I didn't really want to post this thing myself. I pretty much knew something like this would happen, yet HotRod thought it was a "good" idea. He seemed inclined to post this. Anyway, what "11 year old" are you talking about? Me (I'm quite older than 11)? William? Err...

Like I said earlier, we weren't really asking for help. I knew about that /we/ must be more careful about recruiting anyway.

JCF Member

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Apr 23, 2010, 12:46 AM
Be ever judicious.
Vegito

JCF Member

Apr 23, 2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Well, the truth is I didn't really want to post this thing myself. I pretty much knew something like this would happen, yet HotRod thought it was a "good" idea. He seemed inclined to post this. Anyway, what "11 year old" are you talking about? Me (I'm quite older than 11)? William? Err...

Like I said earlier, we weren't really asking for help. I knew about that /we/ must be more careful about recruiting anyway.
Archer is 11

Banned

spaceboy is doing well so far

Apr 23, 2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven aka StL View Post
Be ever judicious.
This pretty much sums up the conclusion for all this thread.
Shelly

JCF Member

Shelly is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2010, 12:19 PM
Hey hotrod, I've heard of you

CDF>RA =]

I was lazy so i read like a line of each paragraph.. so theres nothing better to post
[15:04:01] murát[ßá]: suck my dick andrzej which I dont have

JCF Member

Joizy is doing well so far

Apr 28, 2010, 12:40 PM
I don't know the people you name, but I analysed the situation like an outsider, because I just started to know everyone of you. It's a fact that sometimes it looks like someone is the 'noob', but eventually it's the opposite way, like this. That happens everywhere, on school, even on such a little game. Don't ask why it happens, because the people who do such things are just pitiful.

I don't need any prove- I believe u fair and square.

JCF Member

Raven aka StL should make better posts

Apr 28, 2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Archer is 11
That explains a lot.
Perhaps there's some hope left, after all.

JCF Member

Apr 28, 2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
Hey hotrod, I've heard of you

CDF>RA =]

I was lazy so i read like a line of each paragraph.. so theres nothing better to post
Pretty nice spam. Should I get my school friends who played JJ2 to spam "RA RULEZ"? It's not the point,this was long forgotten,my brother cannot play anymore because n00bs like you guys will ban him "OMG IT'S WILLIAM FAKING BAN BAN /BAN 5". Remind me to return the favor sometimes.